LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New in Town

Hello, I'm new to this site (obviously) and I'm excited to be joining everybody. I've been a long time lurker, and finally made the jump to sign up. I've been interested in diapers for as long as I can remember. When I was eight, I used to sneak the Pullups that my parents had under their bathroom sink, and now I wear the real thing whenever I can. My blankey is my most prized possession, and deep down, all I want is to be a baby again. I'm in college, living in the dorms, so my privacy is almost nonexistent. My release now-a-days is mainly through the internet. Its hard to find somewhere that I can hide that big package of diapers, let alone wear one.

Hi.

You know, college is a great time for experimenting and finding your self. If you think your room mate wouldn't freak out, tell him you're going to try diapers for the fun of it. You never know, he might actually be interested in them too.

Haha that's not a bad suggestion, but I don't want him to be uncomfortable if he isn't into diapers, and unfortunately most people don't understand the AB/DL community. I don't think he would freak out though, he'd probably just tell me that he thinks what I'm doing is weird or ask me to stop. I'm OK with waiting for our breaks, when I get to go home, or when he's not around to tape one on.