LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Strange Mist

THE STRANGE MIST

Written By: Baby Jay NY

Frank and Mary have been married for 10 years. For years Frank has been trying to get Mary involved in his fetish. Frank likes to wear diapers. He wants someone to take care of him as a baby. And Mary is that one. He will not settle for anyone else. He wants her to try being his mommy just once. If she doesn’t like it, he promised to get rid of all his adult baby things. But for some reason she will not even try. Frank figures that if she tried it just once. She would see how much he enjoyed it and how better their love life would be. They don’t have any kids because of Frank. He was hoping that if she tried being his mommy. That her maternal in stinks would come out and he would have a wife and a mommy and she would have a baby to care for. Mary takes good care of Frank and they really love one and other. But she just won’t try.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frank and Mary always go out every Friday night. They go to dinner and then a movie. After dinner Frank asks Mary what kind of movie she would like to see. As always she tells him. Any thing you want to see. Frank gets annoyed at her response and picks the movie. They arrive at the movie house and Franks gets the tickets. As they get ready to enter the movie house. They see a strange mist at the front door. Frank grabs her hand and they both steps threw the mist and into the theater. They feel this tingling. Did you feel that Mary? Yes she said. As they pass the pop corn stand in the lobby. Mary has this urge to buy some pop corn for Frank. She goes over and buys a small pop corn and a small coke. Frank whispers to Mary. How about a big coke? Mary answers, you’re to little to have a big coke. Besides the last time I bought you a big soda.

You spilled it all over yourself and I had to change you in the ladies room. NO Frank! Frank puts on his baby face and steps back. Mary takes Frank by the hand and leads them into the movie. Mary has Frank sit down first before giving him the pop corn. Frank sits down and asked Mary for the Soda. I said NO. I will hold it for you. Frank sits back with a huff. Go ahead and get huffy Mary tells him. I will hold it for you. I don’t want you to spill it all over yourself. OH come on I won’t spill it Frank barks back. The lights go dim as Mary slaps his hand. With a firm look on her face she tells Frank. If you don’t behave yourself tonight, when we get home you are going to get a spanking. Now sit and watch the movie. Mary slaps his bear leg just below his shorts.

Frank, Mary whispers, the coming attracts are coming on do you have to go potty. Mary said to herself. POTTY? Why did I say that? Frank is pissed at her and doesn’t answer. The coming attractions come on as Frank starts to eat his pop corn. Mary is holding the soda in the holder on the sit so it doesn’t fall. Frank is bending over from time to time taking sips. Mary starts to watch the movie and wonders why she would be asking Frank if he had to go to the potty. This is very strange she thinks to herself. Frank takes a biggggg sip of soda. Mary tells him to slow down. They continue to watch the movie. The movie is about 3 hours long. Mary reaches for Frank’s shorts and puts her hand up the leg. She checks to see if Frank is wet. Again she is thinking to herself. What the hell is going on here? She feels that Frank is dry and she forgets about what she had just thought about. The movie is over and they both start to leave

She grabs Frank’s hand as they leave the movie hall. She leads him to the bath room. With all that soda you drank you better go do pee pee before we leave. And don’t be to long. Frank takes a long pee as Mary is waiting outside. Frank exits the bath room and Mary whispers. Good boy as they head for the exit. Holding Franks hand like a mommy they reach the front door. Again there is that mist. They go through the mist and the door. Again Frank asks Mary. Did you feel that Mary? Mary turns to Frank and said you mean that tingling? Yes I did. Once out side the theater. He realizes that she is holding his hand like a toddler and let’s go of her hand. What was that all about he asked Mary? Mary responds. I don’t know.

They hop into the car and head for their favorite bar. They sit and enjoy each others company not mentioning the strange mist outside the movie theater. Frank is sitting close to Mary. She likes when he sits close instead of watching the TV. After a few hours she puts her hand on Frank’s knee and asks, are you ready to go home sweetie? Frank tells her, OK if you are. He pays the bill and they head for home.

They arrive home a short time later. Frank opens the car door for her and helps her out. She hugs and kisses him and said thank you. You are always such a gentlemen. They both head for the door and they notice there is that mist again. What’s going on Frank said? I don’t now Mary replies. Where is this mist coming from and why is it following us? Frank opens the door and they both step threw the mist and into the house. When they get to the other side of the door. They both get dizzy and feel that tingle again. Frank falls on the floor on his ass unable to move. Frank thinks he is having a stroke or a heart attack. He looks up at Mary from the floor thinking he is going to die and tries to say I love you. All he could manage to say in baby talk was “mama”. Mary looks down at him and goes to help him up.

Mary helps him to the bed room and he is lying on the bed on his back. Mary goes back to the front door. In the mist she finds a bag. On the front of the bag is written “Baby Frankie”. She closes and locks the door and brings the bag in the bed room where Frank is lying on the bed. Where did this come from she asks, looking at Frank? Frank looks up at her and tries to talk again but all he can say is “mama”. He can’t feel anything. Except the wetness in the front of his pants. Mary looks down at Frank and sees the wet spot on the front of his pants. Oh my, did my little Frankie pee pee in his pants? Mommy will take care of her baby boy.

Mary starts to take Frank’s shirt, wet sneakers and socks off. She takes his wet boxers off. Mary has Frank naked on the bed and reaches for the bag. She opens the bag and inside there is baby powder, baby wipes disposable diapers big enough to fit Frank. Plastic blue baby pants, a bottle and a adult size binky. What a great bag. All the things I need to take care of my baby Frankie. Mary takes out one of the diapers and places it next to Frank on the bed. She takes the baby wipes and the powder and places them on the bed as well. She reaches into the bag again and takes the binky out and puts it into Frank’s mouth. He starts to suck on it. She is amazed that he is sucking on a baby binky but remembers that he loves sucking on her nipples.

Mary lifts Frank’s legs as she places the diaper under him. She grabs a few baby wipes and starts to clean him up. Frank’s pee pee starts to rise as she knows that he always likes when she plays with it. I know that feels good she coos to him. Doesn’t it my little baby boy? Yes it does as she answers her own question, and watches Frank’s reaction to her touch. There there she said to Frank. We have all night to take care of that rising pee pee. And all night for my baby to take care of his mommy too.

She has all the tabs snug around her baby boys diaper and proceeds to put the plastic pants over the diaper making sure that the diaper is secured in the plastic pants. She is a natural at this. Mary always wanted to be a mommy even when she was little. There we go. All done. Mary helps Frank up into a sitting position and proceeds to brush his hair back. You know my little pumpkin. I always said you were a big baby. Look at you.

You’re so cute in your diaper and plastic pants. Mary goes over to see what else there is in the bag. There are extra diapers and a shirt with snaps at the crotch. You know I've seen this shirt when I baby sat my nephew Michael. They make it easier to change his diaper when we went out. But I don’t think we will be needing them tonight. OH we have a bottle too. I bet you’re thirsty after working all day in 100 degree weather. Let’s fill this up with soda and I will feed you. Would you like that pumpkin? Frank looks at Mary with love in his blue eyes and she knows it’s OK.

Mary fills the bottle with soda. Only half way because it is to cold for babies belly. She positions the pillows on the bed and leans against them getting herself comfortable. She motions Frank to crawl up to her. He starts to crawl to her. She places Frank into her arms. She places the bottle between his lips and he starts to suck on the bottle. She is running her fingers threw his grey hair as he starts to relax.

You know baby Frankie I kind of like having control of you like this. No back talk or your snotty remarks. Just a quit little baby sucking on his bottle. OH and don’t think I forgot about your misbehaving in the theater. You MIGHT just get that spanking if you don’t behave tonight. Mary and baby Frankie lie there just relaxing as Frank finishes his bottle. That’s my good boy she said. Are you still thirsty? Frank nods his head yes. But Mary is to comfortable to get up to get the rest of the soda. I think I will give my baby boy something I know he loves.

She leans Frank forward a little and takes her blouse and bra off. She grabs the back of Frank’s head and guides his lips to her nipple. Frank loves suckling on his mommy’s nipples. Frank starts to suckle like a new born. She is enjoying his attention to her nipple and starts to rub his pee pee threw his plastic pants. After about 5 or 10 minutes she switches his lips to the other nipple and he continues suckling not miss a suckle. She starts to remove his plastic pants with one hand. Frank feels she is having trouble so he helps her. The plastic pants are around Frank’s ankle as he pushes them off. She continues to rub his pee pee. His pee pee is hard and she knows he is enjoying her caring. She puts her hand down his diaper and feels that it is a little wet. She reaches for the tabs and pulls the diaper off. Frank’s hand is all over Mary’s soft silky body.

He guides his hand down to her pants and unbuttons them. She lifts up a little and he slides them down to her ankles. She removes them as his hands are rubbing the front of her panties. He feels her panties are wet as he slides a finger around her baby door. She is silent but he knows what she likes. His head goes down to meet his finger and starts to kiss and lick every spot of her female body. He is getting to hot that he can’t take any more and sticks his tongue into her. She is moving with every move he makes. Her movement makes him go faster.

He sticks a finger into her then another. She is enjoying the ride. When she has had enough she pulls him to her lips and kisses him. Their tongues entangle inside each other mouths. Mary turns Frank on his back and places his big man size dick inside her. She loves that he is her baby but is happy he has a man size dick. She lowers herself slowly over his big dick. She knows it will fit all the way in. She starts the ride up and down not wanting it to fall out or to end it to quickly. She has her eyes close as he does too. Her speed increases as her excitement does. She is grabbing his hair and holding on. The baby climaxes at the same time his mommy does.

They are exhausted as she lies down on top of him. What a good baby I have here she said. What a great man I have to love and care for. Frank’s pee pee gets soft as slides out of her baby door. They cuddly together like two spoons in a draw. He calls her mama. She understands and tells him that she loves him too. They lay there together for an hour. Mary gets up and takes a shower. She comes out with a towel wrapped around her. Frank loves to see her wrapped in a towel. It is so sexy to him.

Mary has a warm wash cloth in her hand. She goes over to Frank and starts to wash him up. My baby is so tired. You pleased mommy so good tonight. I won’t spank you today. But maybe mommy will have to spank her baby the next time he misbehaves. She goes over to the bag to get a new diaper. Again she lifts up his legs while she sliding a clean diaper under him. She washes him again with the wash cloth while playing with his pee pee. She takes the baby powder and sprinkles it all over his pee pee. She pulls the diaper up tight between his legs as she notices that he is getting hard again. She tapes the diaper tight.

Frank smiles at her and it melts her heart to see how much he really loves her. Mommy or a wife. She smiles back and puts his plastic pants on. She reaches into the bag and grabs the shirt with the snaps at the crotch and places it over his head. As she is snapping the snaps closed. She hears her baby say snap every time she snaps one closed. She puts his adult shorts back on and his shirt. She dresses him completely. He sits and watches his mommy get dress as a tear rolls its way down his cheek.

Mary sees the tear and knows what he is thinking. They hug and kiss each other knowing what they were thinking. Mary grabs all the baby things and puts them back into the diaper bag. She grabs Frank’s hand like a toddler as they open the bed room door. The mist is right outside the bed room now. Not worried about it anymore they walk threw it. They are puzzled again about the tinkling feeling. They both walk to the kitchen. Baby Franks diaper bag just disappears.

Frank said to Mary. What just happened? I don’t know. You know Frank that I love you very much and I have changed my mind. I would love to be your mommy and take care of your every baby need. I love you to mama. Opps did I say that Frank replies?

• 1 month later...