LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Female envy and sociopathy(?)

I spent more than the first half of my life not giving a dam# about me, just having fun in escaping the world, first as a child through reading then later through drugs and alcohol. I didn't like the world and society in general then and I don't like it now <_< I'd probably be a sociopath except that I want to be like this- I can handle society at any level when I want to quite well. It was only after I dropped the 'escape tools' from my life that I became interested in me and discovered my real inner self B) I had glimpses of that person all my life but never allowed myself to free them. I knew I liked idapers and wanted to be a girl from the start but I repressed it, believing that I should be what society expected of me :mellow: Finally the real "me" won the fight :girl_happy: Because of the past 'glimpses' I ikind of knew what to expect but I was still surprised by a few things. Over time some wisdom has come to me, part of which is realizing that save for some evil people, almost everyone is a good person inside when you find their 'real self' and I realized that just like me, everyone represses that person because of society's pressures until they learn better :( And some people never find or show their real self.

• Like 2