LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

how and when did you discover that you like diapers?

Guest toddlermick

Guest toddlermick

I was 6 years old and had recently started kindergarten. My little sister was 2 at the time and wore pull ups. I wanted to feel like a baby again so i took some pullups from my little sister's and hid them in my dresser. Whenever i had the chance i'd wear them in my room and once i went to school wearing one and no one noticed. One morning before school mom woke me up and told me get dressed. I forgot i was wearing one i put on the night before. Mom saw i had a diaper on and freaked out a little. She asked why i was wearing a diaper and i told her i wanted to be a baby again. We made a deal that as long as my little sister wore i could wear them but i had to act and be treated like a baby. My sister thankfully was slow at potty training and i got to wear them for almost a year. My love for diapers resurfaced in fall of 2009 when i was 21. I had been checking out abdl websites for several months before i got the courage to buy a pack of depends pullups. Tell me how and when you first got into ab/dl

My earliest memory was when I was in elementary school and I was playing with a friend and we were playing truth or dare and I told him that I really want to wear diapers (or maybe I said I really like wearing diapers). I dunno what I said, but I think I always had a fondness for them. Unfortunately it hasn't been until now that I'm 20 years old that I actually am starting to get into wearing them again :(

As I have shared many times growing up my bladder was small and over-active. Mom always very nicely asked me to wear pinned gauze diapers and Gerber vinyl panties on car trips and to special events.