LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wow, I'm Really Wearing Diapers!

I know this is a goofy topic title, especially since I have been wearing diapers for about 7 years at night... but every now and then (like this morning) I wake up, my cloth diapers are soaked and I find myself saying, "WOW, I am really wearing diapers!!" The rush is as though this is the first time I have ever worn diapers, or the fact that I'm actually wearing real diapers is a brand new thrill....

Anyway, I just thought I would share this with the group and was wondering if any other long time wearers still get that same rush as I.

See you around, still in my real diapers.

CDL

Yes, we do. Just to let you know that your not alone. Thanks for sharing. Been there, done that, still doing it.. Great to know the "old School" isn't alone.. Have a great Time!!! ( one ole' school to another") Little timmy.

P.s. still feels good doesn't it!!!

Semper Fi!

I be 24/7 since i retired, coming up 4 years and that little voice that cried 'i wanna wear diapers' has more or less shut up but i am still amazed at how often i notice what i am wearing and have that glow of contentment about it.

Hi CDlover

I am just the same as the other guys (and probably some girls!) in as much as I wake up with that contented (or is it incontintinent ed) glow with a nice hot soggy Nappy on :)

Makes me happy to be alive, it's been like that for many a year now and does not seem to fade with time :beer:

I don't think it is "goofy" at all and feel the same way as the others whop have replied. It is wonderful to wake up in the morning all snug and warm in freshly wet diapers and baby pants. I have been back in diapers for over 20 years now and have gone from feeling like I musy be the only one who feels this way to being amazed that here aren't more of us.

Think about it: for the first three or so years of our lives our diapers are our most constant companion -- with us even when Mom and Dad are not, and wet most of the time. It is no wonder it is such a comforting feeling to be in diapers and only logical that they would feel best when wet.

To paraphrase "Apocolypse Now", I love the smell of soggy diapers in the morning!

Best wishes to all my diapered brethren and sistren,

Mommy's Diaperboy

• 1 year later...

I know this is a goofy topic title, especially since I have been wearing diapers for about 7 years at night... but every now and then (like this morning) I wake up, my cloth diapers are soaked and I find myself saying, "WOW, I am really wearing diapers!!" The rush is as though this is the first time I have ever worn diapers, or the fact that I'm actually wearing real diapers is a brand new thrill....

Anyway, I just thought I would share this with the group and was wondering if any other long time wearers still get that same rush as I.

See you around, still in my real diapers.

CDL

Yes CDLover, I know the feeling. I have been back in diapers for over 30 years and just about everyday I think the same thing, it is a renewed thrill to change into a fresh diaper, it is a renewed thrill to wet this fresh diaper and do it again and again. I suppose it gives a new meaning to the expression "Today is the first day of the rest of your life" and it feels like the first day in diapers and a new experience that never grows old.

Some of us really belong in diapers and the amazing part is I somehow managed to spend about 17 years of my life out of them. But i suppose I am taking a sweet revenge now and I hope to wet many thousand more diapers even though there is a part of me who still don't seem to believe I am in diapers and will be forever.

I've been wearing diapers for two years now thanks to my understanding and compassionate wife. Everytime I put one on, I still feel a thrill and am amazed that I'm actually wearing one. There's nothing like having a thick comfortable diaper on. The other day my wife made it even more thrilling by dressing up as a nurse who diapered me and treated me like a little boy in the pediatric ward. That was nice!