LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered Weekend!

I'm so excited for next weekend, my family is going away and i decided to stay home and house sit for the weekend. I took some vacation days from work just to lounge around all day and night in a diaper and hopefully I can go with out 1 night and day without changing my triple diaper i will be wearing! I can't wait!

hehehehehe..... happy rash eh? do a really good job of covering yer parts with cream, like desitin and if you can shave those parts a couple of days ahead of time, would be good. It's not just stinkies that will rot yer rear, urine ferments and produces amonia which will give you a chemical burn.

Know the risks and you can deal with it, sfely and save yourself a lot of real discomfort...

btw: use a washcloth to scrub yer parts in the shower when yer done, it's important to get really cleaned up.

I agree with the fear of the rash, But I also dont believe that you can go 24 with only one tripled diaper. I have all I can go to last 10 hours with a tripled diaper, and that with Tena Supers, and Attends 10. Not to mention I love the feeling of a changed diaper, nice and damp to dry, for a short while at least.