LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I need some advice between gf and me

Basically, i have the desire to diaper my gf for many years(I'm with my gf for several years). For the past few years, she accepted the pacifier first then the idea of lil girl. And just an hour ago, my dream was realized, i finally diapered my gf..you don't know how much this meant to me. But then at the back of my head, i knew she was very neutral about this(i've confirmed this) and i knew that diapering moment is not gonna happen anytime soon..maybe for a very long time...

If you really want to get your girlfriend more involved in diapers they you need to combine her wearing one with other things she does like. Keep going slow though, pushing it on her (or her into it) will likely turn her off to wearing diapers all together.

Maybe when she's diapered you can spend some extra time cuddling with her, or have sex with her while you both are wearing diapers.

You can't force someone to like something, seems she may be doing it for you, to make you happy so make sure you return the favour by doing things she likes... Don't bring it up to much, relationships are give and take if you want her to do things that make you happy, make sure you do things that make her happy :)

• Like 1

Just take it slow and steady. If you rush or push her she will resist. Just relax and find out what her interest are sexual and kink. Work both of them into your kinky relationship and good things will happen. I've only dated one person that was a kinky person in my whole life. Every other girlfriend has always been vanilla in the beginning and I've always got them into by taking it slowly.