LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Did You Become A Diaper Lover

This is going to sound weird and I'm still totally confused as to why this would turn me on to diapers but one morning when I was around 12 I woke up from a really vivid dream of wearing diapers. I remember laying in bed for a long time just thinking about how much I wanted to wear a diaper. From then on I was hooked.

I was around 4 and went into my brothers room and took one of his diapers out of the bag and put them on and remember loving how it felt to be diapers again.

After that I always took advantage of any diapers I came across and stashed a couple in secret places around the house.

I was born this way. I started liking diapers before I was even in kindergarten. That was the early mid 80's. I remember liking them, stealing them from my baby brother, secertly wearing them, wearing them to school, being sick and put back into diapers by my mother. I was a bedwetter when I was a kid but I wasn't really diapered for it. My mother would limit my liquid intake at night and wake me up in the middle of the night to pee. She spanked me a few times cause I wet the bed, I was scared of the her. She threaten me she would buy me big boys diapers and make me wear them if I didn't stop. I guess to humiliate me in front of my siblings. I didn't know what a diaperlover was at the time nor why I was feeling the way I did for liking to wear diapers. Been going on since childhood, then my teen's years again, and finally I became a young adult back in late 1999. I was still a DL and confused. I wondered if I was the only one like this in this whole world? It really baffled me. I didn't get a computer till 2005 and found out then. I'm happy to say I'll be a DL forever to my old age and all the way to my death.

Yes, I have read all of everyone's reasons for becoming a DL and I find it truely interesting also that no two are alike. I started not as a DL but more as a rubber panty lover. I was potty trained however, wet the bed at night up until I was around 7 years old. As I started having more and more dry nights Mom still kept me in diapers for the next month or so at night. In time they were all dry nights. Mom put my diapers and rubber pants in my dresser drawer "just in case" so I got to look at them every day when I got dressed. One morning I happened to pick up my rubber panties and enjoyed the smooth feel as I held them in my hands and thought how nice they felt, too bad I did not need to wear them for real I remembered thinking, however, I thought I could just try them on to see how they felt without a diaper. All I can say is that did it for me! I remember putting them on and how good that felt and would do so every chance I got at least for a while almost every morning. As I got older I started trying on diapers and then the rubber pants - I would wet them and enjoy the warm wet feeling. As I was given an allowance I had enough money to purchase more "rubber pants" however, by that time they had almost all changed over to Plastic. That was many years ago, like many have also stated, I thought I was the only one with this desire, however, once I found the internet it became apparent that there were a bunch of us out here with the same feelings and desires!

Life is too short not to do (or wear) what you want and what makes you happy!

My love for diapers comes from when I was young. I was un and out of differnt foster homes since i was a toddler. I was in state ran foster homes till I was seven. And I was forced into diapers and feed babyfood and drank out of a bottle till i was seven. I was even forced to sleep in a crib. And I was hooked on diapers. I could not understand why my new foster home refused to put diapers on me. And forced me into potty training. I had numerous accidents day and night and all I could think of was why weren't they diapering me. This foster home ran a day care and I would sneak a diaper when I could. I was caught numberous times and scolded they could not understand my love for diapers nor could I tell them why I just knew I needed them. When I turned 10.5 I was put into my second private foster home still wetting beds and day time accidents. And they to would not diaper me which was fusterating because I loved them. I had found cloth diapers there un which i would put on I was caught wearing them into my teens. They would ask why and I refused to answer them and the therapist I saw which they told. I knew even if I told them the would not understand for infantilism was not heard of in the late 80s and early 90s i would make diapers out of trash bags and towels when I could not get a diaper in my teens. You know if I told the two foster homes todate they still would not understand. No one knows about my love for diapers that is the people in my life. I have come out here and one other site. I recently a couple years ago started to have several accidents. So i go to my doc and she refused to prescribe diapers she was into the pills which we all know don't work and even if they do they damage organs let alone the side effects. So needless to say I found a new doc. The reason I need perscription is medicade buys 180 diapers a month. So now I wear 24/7 and only use the toilet to poop. There are not very many people who would understand the love of diapers so I use the excuse that I need them for incontinence which isn't a lie but isn't totally honest either.

Darn smart phone scrolled up on me and couldnt get back to the last sentence. I wanted to thank the abussive foster homes for the love of diapers . I hate the other stuff they did to me which is to inapropriat to say here. Diapers are the most comfertable way to go not to mention the security.

This is going to sound weird and I'm still totally confused as to why this would turn me on to diapers but one morning when I was around 12 I woke up from a really vivid dream of wearing diapers. I remember laying in bed for a long time just thinking about how much I wanted to wear a diaper. From then on I was hooked.

That was about what happened with me and getting muddy. Though I was fairly typical boy who spent a lot of time playing outside with other kids in the neighborhood, never got over the top dirty and barely muddy. Never got yelled at about it. Never gave it much thought in waking life. But occasionally had very vivid dreams about getting filthy muddy.

First time as a teen when I thought I could get away with it in real life, I tried it. Have been hooked on mudding ever since.

I always wondered about this, I know how I started wearing diapers. Like Angela stated I am one of those bad individuals that took a diaper off of my friends shelf in his closet and put it on in their bathroom. A feeling of excitement and comfort came over me. I always thought something was wrong with me for the liking of diapers, thought i was the only one till I found dpf.com then the research was enormous.

I have been diapered around the world, first time in Japan, second time in Thailand and third time in the Philippines by either Adult Nanny service. San Diego once had a good place to go for us "Diaper Lovers" a bit expensive but to be diapered by another person was always a curiosity. Today will have to settle for diaper lifestyle in Hawaii.

A baby bottle during a diaper change is always nice....

So I still ask myself that question, why am I attracted to diapers? Enjoy the attention I get from my now GF and with all due respect able to share this lifestyle with her. Lucky, nah took a lot of work in the relationship. Found it is better to give than receive all the time.

MY earliest memory of enjoying diapers was when I was about 4 (just starting kindergarten), I used to stare at the diapers on the younger kids at my daycare and for some reason I was very jealous Well, one day we had a new lady starting, and I noticed her looking at a chart and picking kids out of the group and changing diapers on them. I knew I wanted that more than anything, so I took a diaper, it was a LUVS I remember because I'll never forget the smell, and I went into the bathroom and put it on myself the best I could. I shoved my underwear in my backpack and I went back out into the main play area. Well after some personal struggle, I finally decided that it was "now or never" because after the first day she would be suspicious if I needed diapering. So I went behind a couch, and I squeezed as hard as I could and I wet the HELL out of that diaper. It was the most glorious feeling in the world (again) I'll NEVER forget it.

I remember approaching her a bit later with a SOAKED diaper and sweat pants with wet marks around the butt, telling her that my pants were wet. Well, this kind of blew up in my face because while she DID change me into a new diaper and I had sealed my future, I had also caused her to take off my pants and send me back out to play with just a diaper on. I remember it was a very embarrassing moment because I was older and none of the other kids my age were still diapered.

Bottom line is, from that point on, I got to wear a diaper EVERY day for what seemed like forever, I could wet as much as I wanted (never had the guts to mess), and I would be changed when I wanted as well.

Every day when my mom would come get me, I would tell her I needed to go potty, and she would let me into the bathroom near the front entrance, where I had my daily ritual of pulling my soaked Luvs off and either binning it, or shoving it into my backpack for wearing later that night. I had a nice little setup for a long time.

To go a little further, I had my first sexual experience one of those days at day care, for some reason I remember getting hard while wet, and I remember as I walked, the diaper felt so amazing rubbing against my penis. I snuck off to the bathroom to investigate this strange thing, and when I pulled the diaper back up, it rubbed against my stiff penis that I had to do it over and over again. I didn't orgasm or anything, but it was a heavenly feeling, so I can safely say that my first ever enjoyable sexual feeling was given to me by rubbing a hot pissy diaper against my dick. :-)

This situation lasted until I was finishing 1st grade, we got yet another new lady, and I was too scared to try it on her, as I was 6 by now and I knew she wouldn't buy it, especially since I wasn't on the "diaper list". but luckily, but this time I had learned how to gaff them myself from the diapering area and diaper myself in the bathroom. Which I did well into 4th grade, when I stopped going to day care and had no more access to diapers except through the occasional visit to a cousins house or something (in which case I ALWAYS made sure to bring my backpack LOL)

I was hooked for life at this point, and by then I had experimented with all sorts of masturbatory practices involving diapers.

• 2 months later...

MY earliest memory of enjoying diapers was when I was about 4 (just starting kindergarten), I used to stare at the diapers on the younger kids at my daycare and for some reason I was very jealous Well, one day we had a new lady starting, and I noticed her looking at a chart and picking kids out of the group and changing diapers on them. I knew I wanted that more than anything, so I took a diaper, it was a LUVS I remember because I'll never forget the smell, and I went into the bathroom and put it on myself the best I could. I shoved my underwear in my backpack and I went back out into the main play area. Well after some personal struggle, I finally decided that it was "now or never" because after the first day she would be suspicious if I needed diapering. So I went behind a couch, and I squeezed as hard as I could and I wet the HELL out of that diaper. It was the most glorious feeling in the world (again) I'll NEVER forget it.

I remember approaching her a bit later with a SOAKED diaper and sweat pants with wet marks around the butt, telling her that my pants were wet. Well, this kind of blew up in my face because while she DID change me into a new diaper and I had sealed my future, I had also caused her to take off my pants and send me back out to play with just a diaper on. I remember it was a very embarrassing moment because I was older and none of the other kids my age were still diapered.

Bottom line is, from that point on, I got to wear a diaper EVERY day for what seemed like forever, I could wet as much as I wanted (never had the guts to mess), and I would be changed when I wanted as well.

Every day when my mom would come get me, I would tell her I needed to go potty, and she would let me into the bathroom near the front entrance, where I had my daily ritual of pulling my soaked Luvs off and either binning it, or shoving it into my backpack for wearing later that night. I had a nice little setup for a long time.

To go a little further, I had my first sexual experience one of those days at day care, for some reason I remember getting hard while wet, and I remember as I walked, the diaper felt so amazing rubbing against my penis. I snuck off to the bathroom to investigate this strange thing, and when I pulled the diaper back up, it rubbed against my stiff penis that I had to do it over and over again. I didn't orgasm or anything, but it was a heavenly feeling, so I can safely say that my first ever enjoyable sexual feeling was given to me by rubbing a hot pissy diaper against my dick. :-)

This situation lasted until I was finishing 1st grade, we got yet another new lady, and I was too scared to try it on her, as I was 6 by now and I knew she wouldn't buy it, especially since I wasn't on the "diaper list". but luckily, but this time I had learned how to gaff them myself from the diapering area and diaper myself in the bathroom. Which I did well into 4th grade, when I stopped going to day care and had no more access to diapers except through the occasional visit to a cousins house or something (in which case I ALWAYS made sure to bring my backpack LOL)

I was hooked for life at this point, and by then I had experimented with all sorts of masturbatory practices involving diapers.

Aww, I fell in love with that story. If you ever tried to go after girls, did you find any that were sympathetic to your wearing? Also, how would the -typical- girl react if she caught you in one?

I was very young when I became aware of my desires to wear diapers again, it was around the time I was 5 or 6 years old when I first saw 2 boys my age or a year younger wearing nothing but diapers in a paraide, they where advertizing for the local store and what they where advetizing was the new Pampers, it was either a new size like extra large or Pampers now with tapes, I don't recall which.

From that day on I have always had the desire to wear diapers again. being from a large family there was always plenty of baby diapers in the house for me to steal from all the while I was growing up. It was not until I turned 16 and got my license to drive that I started to purchase my own diapers to wear.

I wore diapers every chance I could, I even wore them to school, how I was never caught wearing a diaper to school is beyound me, but far behind me now.

By the time I turned 18 I was wearing diapers more than not and when I moved out of my parents house on my 18th birthdayI no longer wanted to wear underwear but diapers instead so I tossed all my underwear and replaced them with diapers and have been wearing diapers ever since.

I have two clear memories of uncontrollably doing a poo in my nappy when I was a baby. The feelings and emotions I experienced at the time were very pleasant, and I like to recreate them. Nappies are obviously important in doing that.

This one sounds so familiar to me, too. I remember liking to poop my pants until I was about four years old. (I still do, but that's why I'm on this site, isn't it?) I also remember taking a nap as a child, wearing a pair of footed pajamas, and waking up to take a poo. It fell down my leg and into the footie--what a sensation! Of course I eventually had to give that up but returned to diaper-wearing as soon as I discovered that I could. Now as an adult, I've expanded my adventures and make my own diapers and waterproof pants that are far better than anything I could have ever come up with as a child. And no one can scold me for doing it now (but then again, no one knows I do it).