LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Ab Game

Guest Molicare Adult Baby (AB)

Guest Molicare Adult Baby (AB)

Well Hello all you other ab people out there... I am a Computer gaming Scripter. I work for a gaming company called Epic. Most of you have heard of it if you play games anyway I am trying to make a ab game that is cool, I already have one IT'ws called Diaperwore(DiaperWar) Its Taken from the same aspect of unreal tournament which by the way is from Epic so if you want to find a first Person shooter that is the game. but i need more ideas You see you run around a arena with a bottle shotting eachother when you need health you go to a changing station and it goes into a movie like animation where you see yourself getting changed then you are off shooting others with you bottle get the most points you win simple but now I need a new idea for this second game Plus if anyone has a server they would like to sell to me cheap I would appriciate it anyway thats my new game and would like it if you guys could help me out. Plus I need the server so you can play this game other than me playing it with my wife very addictive. Well thanx and please REPLY

ok here's my idea...

you start off in the nursury and have to climb out of

your crib and crawl around the house finding various

baby items that are hidden here and there.

a bottle of formula is a power up so you can crawl

faster

and a jar of baby food is a super power up so you

can stand or walk for a short time.

of course there are bad things like the evil babysitter,

the vaccuum, dust bunnies, and toys that are too small.

you would need to collect as many pacifiers as possible

because they're magic and turn adults into babies for a

little bit if you throw them into their mouths.

when you complete this mommy comes home and

sends the evil baby sitter home and mommy changes you

and lays you down for a nap. (in movie sequence)

2nd half of the game..

you wake up from your nap and she puts you in a stroller

to go to the park. once there you meet up with another

baby and the two of you have to find the toys from the

sand box because some bullies took them and stashed them

all over the park....you would need to get the sand castle

done before you fall asleep or head home.

thats my idea, hope you like it

neat idea for an ab game. what do i want to see in it? well how about what u could play as baby wise? like sissy or trans. or even if u look on some ab sites they have a place for furry babies so how about putting some in there too n let them chose what kind of animal. how about for a capture the flag part? instead of that. capture the bottle. u run around the nursery or wherever trying to capture each others bottles. now that would be cool. anyway theres my idea.

Guest diamondback688

i also dont have any ideas that would be any better than the ones already listed, but even though i am not an AB, i might play the game if someone designs one...keep up the good work guys...

I like the idea of a PC or PS2 game like the SIMS where you can go out & get a girl design and dress the character to your spec, buy her a wardrobe, choose between cloth or disposable diapers, equip the nusery, hire nannies, keep your character happy in their nappied state. Yes I think the possibilities could be endless if it could be taylored to each individuals needs. I don`t know why someone has not done a fetish game for PC or PS2 yet. Hope I have given you an idea. Al the best Paddi.

now that's a great idea paddi! a fetish game or simulator.

you could start out with choosing male or female, then

attributes (like the sims) then choose how to treat them

or discipline them. you could choose from several different

forms of discipline from ab to bd/sm , forced fem...ect.

see how they react to it and go from there.

you could even put in first person movie mode so it would

seem like its happening to you.

now that's a great idea paddi! a fetish game or simulator.

you could start out with choosing male or female, then

attributes (like the sims) then choose how to treat them

or discipline them. you could choose from several different

forms of discipline from ab to bd/sm , forced fem...ect.

see how they react to it and go from there.

you could even put in first person movie mode so it would

seem like its happening to you.

I like the idea of a PC or PS2 game like the SIMS where you can go out & get a girl design and dress the character to your spec, buy her a wardrobe, choose between cloth or disposable diapers, equip the nusery, hire nannies, keep your character happy in their nappied state. Yes I think the possibilities could be endless if it could be taylored to each individuals needs. I don`t know why someone has not done a fetish game for PC or PS2 yet. Hope I have given you an idea. Al the best Paddi.

The reason that PS2 / Xbox / GC has not done anything like that is that Sony/MS/Nintendo are a bunch of prudes.

(Remeber how GTA:San Andreas was pulled from the shelves? (this was because you could type an insanely long series of buttons, and watch a low-res clip of the main character having consentual intercourse with his "girlfriend" in the game) Question: I can pick up a baseball bat, brutally beat a police officer to death, then take his gun and unload clip after clip into innocent pedestrians. Following this, I pick up a star, and all is forgiven. Then I walk into "guns-n-ammo" spending approx. $4000 on body armor and a fully automatic machine pistol, and gun down scores of unarmed bystanders. Following this, I shoot down a helicopter for giggles and grins. WHY IS THIS NOT A PROBLEM??? I can kill hundreds, but at the mere thought of seeing consentual sex between two adults, the game is pulled.

You will see "The SIMS: Raising serial killers" before you will see an adult title on any of the major consoles.

You will see "Puppy Kicking 3" before you see an AB / DL title.

This pro-violence / anti-love attitude that our species/culture has makes me physically ill.

(and before someone says anything about it: The Guy Game is a freak happening, and while I hope that lightning may strike twice, I somehow doubt it.)

Well, nothing new there, sex seems to be frowned upon, while mutilation and homicide is the way to go! Quite absurd, yes. So, no, we will probably not see an AB-game in the near future. Beyond that, San Andreas is an immensely enjoyable game. :) If that makes me a psycho, so be it.....

The reason that PS2 / Xbox / GC has not done anything like that is that Sony/MS/Nintendo are a bunch of prudes.

(Remeber how GTA:San Andreas was pulled from the shelves? (this was because you could type an insanely long series of buttons, and watch a low-res clip of the main character having consentual intercourse with his "girlfriend" in the game) Question: I can pick up a baseball bat, brutally beat a police officer to death, then take his gun and unload clip after clip into innocent pedestrians. Following this, I pick up a star, and all is forgiven. Then I walk into "guns-n-ammo" spending approx. $4000 on body armor and a fully automatic machine pistol, and gun down scores of unarmed bystanders. Following this, I shoot down a helicopter for giggles and grins. WHY IS THIS NOT A PROBLEM??? I can kill hundreds, but at the mere thought of seeing consentual sex between two adults, the game is pulled.

You will see "The SIMS: Raising serial killers" before you will see an adult title on any of the major consoles.

You will see "Puppy Kicking 3" before you see an AB / DL title.

This pro-violence / anti-love attitude that our species/culture has makes me physically ill.

(and before someone says anything about it: The Guy Game is a freak happening, and while I hope that lightning may strike twice, I somehow doubt it.)

Thats not the main reason.

Main reason is that it wouldn't recoup developement costs.

As for them being prudes thats not realy correct either. Even Nintendo which is predominently for younger kids had adult games with booze and sex and they were very controlling about games that were released for their consoles.

As for Sony or Microsoft doing em..they don't do that many games anyway and the ones they do are all pretty much for mass sales not a niche market.