LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Season 2- Orange Is The New Black

Soooo almost every episode has some sort of AB/DL reference ... It's crazy.

****slight spoiler alert

One of the main relationships, between V and Crazy Eyes, is an age play relationship with V as the mommy ... There is even a scene where Crazy Eyes wrote V a card with crayons (she is totally a little) and titled it "MOMMY"

... I mean from the get go, first couple minutes of episode one, this prisoner is talking about how she makes it through long trips by stacking tampons like a diaper, going into detail and everything ... In one episode someone was talking about how society "infantilizes" women ... I don't want to post all of them- literally, just about every episode has some sort of AB/DL nudge.

It's AWESOME. The ubiquitous references are icing on one delicious cake. Seriously though, there has to be a producer or writer who is an AB/DL or something like that :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Nice spots on the others, but I gotta burst your bubble, 'infantilising women' doesn't mean what you probably think it means. It refers to society paternalising women - denying autonomy and independence, condescending.

Nice spots on the others, but I gotta burst your bubble, 'infantilising women' doesn't mean what you probably think it means. It refers to society paternalising women - denying autonomy and independence, condescending.