LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Innovations: Diaper for Two?

BoTox

I've toyed with the idea of a diaper for two and have a few thoughts on them. I designed one that is snap-on. A pull on is much more difficult to put on. It started out as an idea for a story element but I think it could be done.

lol, it kinda looks like a puzzle peice... i've thought it would be cool to do something similar, but it would have to be very absorbant with 2 people

• Like 1

I've made diapers for two with disposables.

You just have to cut a hole in the front of each and glue them together.

If you cut the inner liner hole small, you can stretch the two inner liners around the hole to join each other and fasten with glue.

I use contact cement, instant bonding and water proof.

It will be much easier to construct this if you make two frames the lenght of the diaper to stretch the diaper flat. Stiff cardboard or plywood work well. If you don't have some good clamps, large paperclips will work to hold the diaper to the frame.

Have fun, it's better to share, lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been mocking one up using towels and triple folded bed sheets. If I actually get something that looks like it might work, I'll post an image of it but I don't have a partner, let alone a diaper-aware partner to colaborate with.

I've been mocking one up using towels and triple folded bed sheets. If I actually get something that looks like it might work, I'll post an image of it but I don't have a partner, let alone a diaper-aware partner to colaborate with.

Do you have a big teddy bear? They are always great stand-ins for someone in need of a friend.