LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Knowing that you WILL have to poo in your diaper

As I suspected I filled one. German campsite too far from the toilet I awoke up with urgent need of a poop. I made it about 50 yards and she was a cummin!

Let say I got my nhs tax money's worth out of that one.

I'd say the strangest thing about the experience was the fact I ha to finish off having my poop after the initial bit filled my diaper.

God I willed that up!

It did feel wrong and right at the same time. There was no way I could make it to the loo but I used the diaper as it's designed for and filled it. I must admit that it felt good but naughty. You can feel the weight of your poop dragging it down and it was made better by the fact it was also wet from the night.

So as normal this year i will be camping with the family for a couple of nights as we travel. As a general rule I cath in the day and diaper for night time.

Normally by the time I'v woken I really need a poo and just make it to the loo. Last year I nearly didn't make it to the loo for poop as it's quite a walk to the toilet block on the campsite.

This year, as bowel control worsens I just know I'm gonna have to use the diaper for its intended purpose.

I know I will wake up in a soaked diaper all squigy between my legs and I know I'm gonna fill that bad boy with an almighty dump.

Anybody else experience that feeling of impending poo doom?

I'm not into messy diapers, it's happend to me 3 times now when I've had a little flare of ibs or something I've eaten had disagreed, the cleanup is horrible. I know my wife will laugh at my predicament, and she'll know when I'm doing it.

Anybody else been 'caught short' whilst diapered? Red faced, trying your dam hardest to avoid the inevitable?

Yes, most recently three days ago. As long as I continued sitting, the pressure on my bottom prevented me from going. But the minute I stood up to transfer to the toilet, I messed my diaper before I could even begin to remove it. The cleanup took about an hour and a half.

Rachel, I hope I didn't offend you, I was just trying to make some fun. As they say, if you can't laugh at your self then you shouldn't laugh at anything else either.

Actually quite sorry to hear you have that problem, I hope you're at least managing it ok.

As for cleaning out a used disposable. Don't feel bad about having to do that. Poop is probably the most natural (and least toxic) thing that can end up in a land fill. If anything, the bacteria in it would only help break down everything else in a landfill.

If you've ever seen what ends up in those dumps you probably wouldn't feel bad about throwing away disposables either. Personally, I'm more concerned about the heavy and toxic metals, poisonous chemicals, and even the radioactive material. Non biodegradable plastic is nothing compared to that.

Well, what typically happens with such an accident is that I'll get poop on my hands--I have to stand up to clean up, and can't do that without grabbing a grab bar or the sink nearby. Therefore poop ends up there, too. I can only stand short periods without my legs tiring, so eventually I have to sit down on the toilet. Typically, though, my bottom isn't entirely clean by then, so poop ends up on my toilet seat. So even a relatively small accident can end up multiplying into a huge mess.

• 1 month later...

My one and only 'unintentional' poopy diaper came from some bad reaction to food the previous night.

I was watching TV on the couch in an aww so cute (for me, these are quite restricted dips... Almost too tight in all areas) dip, suffice to say that I had what could truly be described as a blowout!!

Unbeknownst to me at the moment of explosion, some had managed to push out from the side gathers and into my pants.

It's fair to say, the next half hour or so was containment, management and a long hot shower.

Had I been wearing an Abena M4 or even a Bambino or ABU, that may not have happened.

I learned the true value of proper fitting dips!!