LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Small moments/incidents that made you feel really babyish/little

Putting on a nighttime cloth diaper and waterproof pants, followed by a Onesie or a blanket sleeper (if it's cold outside) does it for me.

Getting lost, or being alone in a crowded room. I tend to feel babyish when I get scared. It kind of comes over me without me even noticing at first. I got lost in a gigaaaaaaantic parking garage once and had to ask a security guard for directions. It had, like, four floors and I had NO idea where I parked.

I just recently got an adult pacifier, and sucking on it is almost orgasmic. ^^;; It's been going on for hours and I've got no intention of stopping. I love the way it feels in my mouth as well when I'm napping or sleeping. (I tried a baby paci before, and hated it. I've avoided pacis ever since because of that. Oh how I was wrong!)

A co-worker who is old enough to be my mother talked to me in the way you would talk to a baby once, I didn't know how to responde to it. All I could do was laugh and turn as my face went beet red. It made me feel really little.