LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

For thsoe in the know, I have been out to develop an "About me" part of the Profile taht was as good as just about any, using first the old "My Sissy Space" from Sissy Kiss, then "MySpace' as the model. Judging by the number of hits, 33,337 (with reason to believe that the counter has NOT been recording my own visits) compared to the number of my posts, 3884. Both figures from my Community statistics, for a factor of 8.58. I have succeeded

However, Wanting to have it all, I always felt stymied by the fact that the board did not allow music like MySpace. Well I have found a workaround that not only lets you listen while you browse, or not as you wish but gives you a choice of which tune, which is repeated or you can go in and change it if you wish

So now in addition to being a thorogh "About me" and a destination for ALG's, and, apparently, others by viture of being useful and fun, LITTLE CHRISTINE'S DOLLHOUSE has put the last piece of the MySpace puzzle into place and better than the original. AND I have arranged things so that you can do the same without having to be SuperGeek. To be sure, you will need some webspace and hosting but at least it CAN be done. In the case of music, it is done in HTML with the audio tag

• Like 1

It has to be, it serves thee purpose. 1 About me 2 place to play 3 demo: what can be done. DD members don't have to take a back seat to ANYONE in terms of personal expression and goodies

What I would like to find is adutl-friendly hosting where I could put the images and audio so that I did not have to hotlink to my domain. That uses bandwidth

I am willing to bet the actual number of people who clicked to read that wall of text is quite limited. not alot of real information from my POV, closer to opinion.

Tons of repeats from the interested. That is all right by me. It is "About Me". I am a specific person with specific interests. I only put my ABLG interests here and only here. I do not put my non-ABLG interests here. Those go elsewhere. There is plenty of information about me. the thing is it is shown way more than told

I long ago learned to put only what is relevant and to show rather than tell. When you walk the walk, it subsumes talking the talk

Also I am not trying to be all things to all people nor am I trying to be for all persons. The first is impossible and the latter is dishonest

EDIT: At any rate, the point of the thread was the technical aspect rather than the social: The "how" lnot the "Who" or "Why", and "Does it do what it is intended to: Showcase my LG side, provide things to do and get for that "market" and "Does it do them well?"

If that is the only fault you find, I am doing fine. I use Notepad and I am always getting after the spelling. The spelling I can fix, if a trick does not work that I cannot fix

Actually, and this has been missed by just about everyone, the point is: What does this do for DD?

Well, it means that you can have the equal of the most spectacular and powerful "___Space" profile pages anywhere. I have one more trick to try: Background and Text color

Along with my Social Group Implementation

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=40247

Most every group-supporthing site has groups dedicate to "our favorite undies" or LG's aor just about everything. We can too

The active ABDL at DD does not have to take a back seat to anyone anywhere

Using the simplified and thorough templates from my Reviews and my ability to link to them

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=273&showentry=2505

We could have the ultimate database on rubber panties, cloth diapers, care, products and accessories ANYWHERE. And for this, there is enough work for many persons

In fact, we could have the ultimate "Anything AABDL" anywhere

So, we could have it ALL here and all homegrown

So why is DD NOT a hotbed of activity. Over 25,000 strong and, few groups, No cloth diaper and only what I have put up for rubber panties database and no significant number of "MySpace" level profiles

I feel like an explorer who landed in a perfectly functional city with everything running or ready to go and no inhabitants

And none of this is "fancy" or hard

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=273&showentry=2887

They are all easier than chatting, easier than gaming and easier than RP

Let the games begin!

Before we Begin here, i want to say that this is not intended as a blatant attack, but it will surly seem like one to someone who quotes themselves as unable to take criticism.

• Like 1

Well I know that YOU were there twice in 2 days, with no gun put to your head and several others, too. I do get new visits. There is a list of them over on the right column and before you start the psychobabble, produce your degree in Psychoogy

What I get many of are persons who have been here for 7 to 9 years who have not posted at all nor even filled out their age or "Preveious Fields"

Gee, you are there an awful lot for "reference material". Your level of dedication is astounding. I would not do so unless I was being paid for it if it were painful. I make it a point to avoid painful things unless I really HAVE to endure them. I have a life and can do that

"Methinks the lady doth protest too much" Shakespeare