LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

BEER & DIAPERS

Who said anything about drinking in just shots. I drink a rum & coke as fast (if not faster) as most would drink beer. My mixes are also a 50/50 mix so there's no 1 or 1.5 shots, it more like 6 or 7. Give me a fifth of liquor and I absolutely can and will finish it in one night. Of course I will usually cut myself off just before finishing it as I don't want to get drunk.

Oh, and lately I've actually just been drinking straight honey wiskey, burbon, or scotch. Most are around 80 proof.

I myself drink Bacardi and Coke too. But I was talking in a bar establishment on the mix. No bar in the world would or could afford to mix at your level. I can also assure you that drinking as you describe, your drunk whether you think you are or not. Possibly functioning, but still way drunk. Like around the 2.5 on a breathalyzer. Which is legally drunk 3 times over in most states. :huh:

I myself drink Bacardi and Coke too. But I was talking in a bar establishment on the mix. No bar in the world would or could afford to mix at your level. I can also assure you that drinking as you describe, your drunk whether you think you are or not. Possibly functioning, but still way drunk. Like around the 2.5 on a breathalyzer. Which is legally drunk 3 times over in most states. :huh:

I agree on all accounts. Bars can't keep up with serving me anything other than water, and I most certainly am legally drunk after finishing just one or two shots. For me though, there is a huge gap between legally drunk and impaired judgement drunk, which is just as far away as room is spinning drunk. Of course I know this is not the case for most anyone.

I don't push it though, even after two drinks at a bar I hand over my car keys. Plus, the last time I got plastered was.... well I don't remember because that was years ago.

• 1 month later...

I always majority of the time end up peeing myself anyway when I pass out or crash out after drinking lots of beer. I like Heineken beer. I always make sure I'm diapered. I will wet the bed! I can't hold my water when I'm hammered. So when I drink beer. Diapers is like a life saver for me from any embarrassments I do to my bed. I don't want no ugly smelly stained bed if "she" comes over.