LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Footed Sleeper Fit Question

So I'm planning on buying a new sleeper, not actually a footed sleeper but a jumpsuit (same thing but without the feet). I have three footed sleepers already, all from target. I'm looking at getting one on Ebay and the one I want is from the United Kingdom and because I live in the US the sizing is not what I'm used to. So I started thinking, how should the fit feel? All three of my footed sleepers that I own now are pretty tight because they are the XL boys size from target. My dilemma I'm having is that I seem to between sizes (M and L) and I don't know if I should get a medium and have it be a little tight or get a large and have it loose. So how do you like your footed/jumpsuit sleeper fit?

I recently bought one from the all-in-one-company (UK)

You give them measures, they sew it for you

Expensive, but well worth the price imo cause it fits near perfect, I just need to tweak some measurements for my next purchase sometime in the fall

Can get about anything, hoodies, feet, stomach pouches (for hands), pockets, ears etc..

I have one and it is snug, not loose or tight but just right. I don't think I would like it fitting tight though, that just doesn't seem like it would be comfortable.

I really appreciate everyones reply. The more I have thought about it and the more I see from everyone else, I think the way to go is with a footed sleeper that is a little bigger and has a little wiggle room. Now only if I could figure out sizing differences between US and UK

Guest diaperboykcmo

There's nothing like my footed sleeper it is so comfortable and hearing my diaper crinkle as I move around I feel like I just went through a time warp..