LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

D's Diaper Tales!

Summary: Del finally gets up the courage to ask her mother to baby her for a few days. Hesitantly, her mother agrees. However, after a short time in diapers, Del wants part of her old life back, the sneaking out, partying, etc. But with this new babyhood comes new rules and a closeness between mother and daughter that Del never knew existed. Will this be good for both mom and daughter? Will Del become a better person and more mature adult through this second babyhood? Who knows! But the story starts here:

“Mom?”

“Yes?”

“Can you treat me like a baby for a couple days?”

It took forever, but I finally did it. I asked my mom to actually baby me for a couple days. I had already told her about being a Teen Baby and she was pretty cool with it, but I was really going out on a limb here. She turned and stared at me for what seemed like forever.

“I don’t know. . .” She said.

I had only wanted this forever, even if I never thought past asking her. I don’t exactly know what I’d do if she said yes. I have a 12 year old brother, an 8 year old down syndrome step sister, a 4 year old step brother and a step dad to worry about. Of course I’d want all the attention those couple days. . . .

“I guess I could do it.” My mom said finally.

“What?” I asked; snapping back to reality. There was no way she just said yes. I’d only been waiting to hear that answer forever, even if I never thought I’d actually get to hear it.

“You heard me.” She said. “I’ll treat you like a baby for a couple days, BUT you must follow MY rules.” She finished. I really wanted it, so I readily agreed. “Ok then, I’ll set it up for Jim to take the kids for a couple days.” (Jim is my step-dad. He lives in West Virginia. He’s on parole for an automobile accident.)

My mom set it up with Jim to take the kids for 5 days. She promised me she wouldn’t tell him anything except that she was going to spend some one-on-one time with me, which was essentially true. . .

Two days later, my mom drove the kids over to West Virginia and dropped them off. I was so excited about the days to come!

It was evening before she returned. She told me to go take a shower. When I came back out, still wrapped in my towel, my mom was sitting on my bed. I asked her if she minded leaving while I got dressed.

“I most certainly do mind leaving. I told you, this is by MY rules and if you don’t follow them, then you will be punished.” She stated. I started to ask ‘how’ when she continued. “I’m not sure you really want to find out. Now drop the towel so I can pin you into some of your cloth diapers.”

Her sternness really surprised me. I couldn’t believe that she’d actually get strict with me. New to the experience, I complied and dropped my towel, even though I was EXTREMELY embarrassed. She must have sensed that because she said it was nothing she hadn’t seen before.

She made me hop up onto my bed, where she then proceeded to powder me and pin some of my cloth diapers on. She finished up with a pair of plastic pants. It felt really good to be diapered by someone and feel the love. It was going on 8:00, barely dark, and my mom went downstairs and came back up with a bottle of juice. She made me lay in my bed and handed me my bottle. “Now, I do not want you to get out of this bed, understood? It is time for bed and I don’t expect to hear any noise. Good night sweetheart, see you in the morning.” She turned out the light and shut my door.

“Come on sweetheart, it’s time to get up.” I felt my mom shaking me awake.

“Mom, I don’t wanna get up yet!” I groaned, still tired.

“We have things to do today and I don’t want to get behind schedule.” My mom said. I didn’t move or say anything else; I just laid there. My mom must’ve gotten fed up because she pulled the covers off of me and proceeded changing my diapers. I didn’t feel like putting up a fight, so I let her do the work of changing my wet diapers.

When she was done changing me into a disposable diaper with a pair of plastic pants, she pulled a pink onesie over my head and snapped the crotch before she put me into a pair of overalls that I’d gotten for Christmas last year, and never worn. I didn’t worry any; it was a disposable diaper and wouldn’t be noticeable. My mom put a pair of shoes on me and handed me a bottle of juice as we walked out the door. She was carrying a bag that I knew very well contained my diapers and supplies.

She buckled me into the backseat and got in the car. “Where are we going, mom?”

“First off,” she started calmly, “I want you to call me mommy since you are a little kid again, and second, we have some shopping to do. We’re headed to Tyson’s Corner.” She finished.

I loved shopping and was kinda excited. I couldn’t help but wonder what we were shopping for, though. I was kinda nervous, because the more I thought about it, the more childish I thought I looked.

As we pulled into the parking lot, my mom turned around and looked at me. “I want to go over some rules before we go inside. You are to hold my hand at all times, I don’t want to take any chances of you getting lost-“

“But mom!” I interrupted. “I’m 15! I’m not going to get lost in a mall!” I complained.

“Watch it, young lady. I don’t think you want to misbehave while we’re here, or else you will be very sorry. Now lets go.” My mom warned.

I really had no choice but to comply with her wishes, I honestly didn’t want to find out what she was referring to by ‘trouble’.

The first store we walked into was a kinky adult kind of store. It had lots of weird stuff in it and I was kinda worried as to why my mom was here. She told me to wait at the entrance while she went to get something. When she came back she was carrying a bag. I couldn’t see what was in it and when I asked she said that it didn’t concern me.

The next store we went into was a medical supply shop. Holding my hand, my mom went up to an employee and asked about diapers in my size; both cloth and disposable. She (the employee) grinned at me and said we’d need some measurements, so she took out a measuring tape and measured my waist and came back with 4 dozen cloth diapers and a couple packs of Tranquility disposables. “What about your plastic pants, do you carry them in her size?” My mom asked the employee.

“We most certainly do!” the employee responded as she went to the back of the store and came back carrying 2 pink pairs, 2 blue pairs, 2 with prints, and 3 white pairs. I was really embarrassed. My mom paid for everything and then we left that store.

“This is the last store we need to visit.” My mom said as we walked into a furniture store. I had no idea what she could be getting, especially since she drives a car. Once again she told me to wait at the entrance while she went up to the counter and they pulled out a book for her to look at. As she flipped through the book, I saw her point out a total of 5 things. She paid and I heard something said about delivery.

Going through all those stores took quite a while and I was getting really hungry since I didn’t really have any breakfast. As we were walking out of the mall, my mom read my mind, “Are you hungry? It’s going on 11:30 and I know you didn’t get much of a breakfast since I was in a hurry to get going this morning.”

“Yes mommy. I’m really hungry.” I said, putting emphasis on the ‘really’.

“Good, because I think we’re going to stop at Burger King for lunch.” She said.

By the time we arrived at Burger King, I was getting tired since I had to get up early. I guess I was getting grouchy too, because my mom warned me before we went in to behave myself.

“Go find a booth to sit in.” My mom told me.

Before I went to find a booth I told her what I wanted to eat, “I want a Whopper and fries.” I then went and sat down at a nearby booth.

When my mom came over and sat down with our tray of food, I was about to go ballistic! “Mom! I said I wanted a Whopper!” I said as she sat down an order of chicken tenders and fries in front of me.

“I thought that was a little too much for your tummy so I got you chicken tenders instead, sweetheart.” My mom said nicely. She hadn’t even gotten me soda; she got me juice! But to top things off, she pulled a bottle and a bib out of my diaper bag.

She put the bib on me and filled my bottle with juice, but I didn’t do anything. I refused to eat. “Del Marie, if you don’t eat your lunch, I will put you over my knee for a spanking right here.”

I felt my mouth drop at her proclamation. “Do what?” I asked, unsure of what she had really said.

“You heard me. I said I’d give you a spanking if you don’t eat your lunch.” My mom repeated. It took a couple moments for the message to sink in. When it did, I picked up my chicken tenders and began eating them. The thought of being spanked in public was too much. “Thank you.” She said.

I was afraid to not do what she said, so I drank from my bottle as well. After we both finished our lunch we began the hour drive home. I must’ve fallen asleep at some point because when I woke up, I was laying in a crib.

“What the hell?” I said out loud, quietly. I was still in my room, but in a crib. As if knowing I was awake, my mom came into my room.

“I see the baby is awake now.” My mom mused. She came over and unlatched the side rail. “How do you like your new room, sweetheart?” My mom asked.

I hadn’t noticed yet, but everything was different. My room was a nursery. Actually I was pretty happy at the sight of it. “Let’s see, earlier I bought you a crib, a changing table, a highchair, a playpen, and that chair you see over there in the corner. That’s your time-out chair.” She explained.

I thought it was awesome. . . except for the time-out chair. Like I’d need that. “Mommy what time is it?” I asked. I was kinda curious how long I’d been out of it.

“It’s 4:00 sweetheart; dinner before too long. Why don’t you come on down with me?” She asked. I shrugged my shoulders and she picked me up and carried me downstairs with her. When we got downstairs, she put me in my new playpen....stocked with toys and went out to the kitchen.

I really wasn’t in a very good mood, especially after that embarrassing trip to Burger King. I just stared at the toys until Mommy said it was time for dinner. She let me out of the playpen and told me to crawl to the highchair. She latched me in and set four jars of baby food down in front of me. “Ewww, I don’t wanna eat baby food!” I complained.

“Well I’m afraid that’s really too bad. You don’t have any choice in the matter.” She stated. But since she was feeding me, I simply decided not to open my mouth. I was still kinda mad at her for the Burger King incident, especially announcing loudly that I’d get a spanking if I didn’t eat!

“Del Marie. . .” My mom warned. It wasn’t working and I was too mad to be in any state of reason, so I kept my mouth clamped shut. “I’m counting to three, one. . .” Not working! “Two. . .” I was starting to recon- “Three!”

She was pissed. She pulled me out of the highchair and carried me up to my room. She sat on the edge of my crib and removed my diapers. “Please mom, I’m sorry! Please don’t spank me!” I pleaded, even though I knew it wouldn’t work. She pulled me over her knee.

“I warned you, young lady. I warned you that if you didn’t listen to me, that you’d get a spanking, but you were stubborn anyway. I want to give you a heads up that your spanking won’t be over until I’m positive you’re a very sorry little girl.” She scolded.

“Please mommy! I said I was sorry!” I begged. She just shrugged her shoulders and began spanking me. My mom had never really spanked me before so this was a first and boy was it hell! I just wanted to die I was in so much pain.

I was bawling long before she ever stopped spanking me. I made a mental note to myself to avoid spankings. . . they hurt! When she finally finished the spanking, she made me stand in the corner, which really made me feel like a little kid.

20 minutes later: “You can come out of the corner now.” My mom said, telling me my corner time is up. “Come on over here so I can put your diapers back on.” She said as I walked over and jumped up on the changing table. She took extra long this time to powder me and pin the diapers on. It was kinda nice actually. She was extra careful rubbing lotion in on my bum.

When my mom finally finished putting my diapers back on, she sat on the edge of my crib and motioned for me to go to her. When I went over to her, still kinda mad at her, she lifted me up and sat me on her lap. “I’m sorry I had to spank you sweetheart, but you really need to learn to listen to mommy.”

I didn’t say anything, because I knew she was right. I guess I had deserved that spanking, even though I’d never admit it! I kept looking at the floor, that is, until she lifted my chin so that our eyes met. “Are you gonna be a good girl for mommy? Or am I gonna have to spank you again this week?” She asked.

“I’ll try mommy.” Was all I could get out. I felt really naughty and guilty when I looked into her eyes. She hugged me and sat me on the floor of my room with my toys and told me to play quietly while she went downstairs and ate her dinner.

I played around with the blocks until she came back up. Actually, those blocks are a lot of fun. . . there are so many things you can build out of them, the possibilities are endless!

“Bath time!” My mom announced as she came into my room. She went over to my dresser and pulled out some footed jammies and laid them out on my changing table along with a fresh set of cloth diapers and plastic pants. I was kinda nervous as to how well this bath ‘thing’ was going to fare.

She picked me up and put me into the waiting bathtub of water. It felt nice, actually. She started off by washing my hair, which I keep at only 2 inches or so long. Then she proceeded to scrub me all over. I don’t think I’d ever been washed so much in my life and I consider myself fairly hygienic. When she was done washing me, she left the bathroom telling me that I could play for a little bit and to not get water everywhere.

My mom came back in about 15 minutes later to take me out of the bathtub. She carried me into my room and deposited me onto my changing table where she put me into some clean cloth diapers and footed jammies. “Let’s go downstairs, ok?” My mommy said as she finished putting my jammies on.

As she sat me in my playpen, she turned on the tv to a kid-friendly station. . . . Disney. She left the room, leaving me to play with my toys and watch tv.

About 20 minutes later, there was a knock at the door. My mom started going to answer it when I stopped her. “Mom! You can’t open the door! I’m sitting right here, what if someone sees me!?!”

“I can’t very well let them stand out there all night. Honestly, Del.” She said as she opened the door. I could’ve died, because there stood my best friend. Before my mom could say anything, she saw me and came on in.

Good story, and great job with description (which is hard to do from the first person depending on the charactor), it makes me feel like Im there. It got great potential, and way to keep us drooling for the next chapter with that cliffhanger of and ending. I can see this is going to be a page turner.

Collin

I, of course, was extremely embarrassed, so I started to cry. At that time, my mom backed me up. “I’m sorry Jamie, about this awkward encounter. Del is being punished for her attitude lately. Although, you are welcome to stay, if you would like.” Jamie nodded and my mom left the room.

It was a few moments before she said anything. “You really got yourself into trouble this time, Del.” She stated. I only nodded. A couple minutes went by before she said anything else. “You know, you are kinda lucky, though.” She began. I threw her a questioning look for her to continue. She blushed. “Well, I mean, I’ve always kinda wanted to wear diapers and be treated like a baby. I know that sounds crazy and messed up, but it’s true.”

I motioned for her to come in the playpen with me, which she anxiously did. I whispered in her ear “You can’t tell anyone, but I’m not really being punished. I asked my mom to treat me like this.” I admitted.

“That’s so awesome! You are so lucky!” She exclaimed. Her voice was loud enough that my mom heard her and came into the room. Jamie blushed.

My mom smiled and asked Jamie if she’d like to wear a diaper too. Jamie was ecstatic and readily agreed. My mom took her up to my room and put a diaper on and brought her back down in only her t-shirt and diaper. She hopped right on into the playpen with me where we spent our time between talking, playing with the toys, and watching tv.

We were having so much fun together that the time got away from us until there was another knock at the door.

“Oh no!” Jamie almost screamed. “I told my mom that I’d be home in a half hour. That was like, over two hours ago! I bet it’s her!”

“Mom, you can’t open the door. Not with Jamie looking like this. What if it is her mom?” I pleaded with my mom.

Dear Baby Dee, we spoke(?) the other night in the chat room, and I wanted tell you I enjoyed your story very much. Good work, and keep it up! Hugs from Baby Jennie

“She’ll think something is wrong if I don’t answer right away. She’s probably already worried enough as it is.” My mom said as she opened the door.

Sure enough, Jamie’s mom was standing there. As soon as Jamie saw that it was indeed her mom, she burst into tears. Her mom, Sandy, was in too much shock to say anything. My mom was the first to speak. “I can explain, Sandy.” she said as she led Sandy into our kitchen.

I tried to get Jamie under control while our moms talked about it. They were in the kitchen talking forever! Sure seemed like it anyway. It was probably only about an hour before they came back into the room. The look of surprise was no longer all over Sandy’s face.

“Come on Jamie, we have to go home now.” Sandy said as she came over and lifted Jamie out of the playpen.

“Call me tomorrow.” I said. She nodded.

“Mom!” Jamie whined as her mom headed for the door. “What about my pants!”

“You’re fine the way you are.” Sandy said. “At least you won’t get hot on the walk home.” She said chuckling.

“We’re walking!?! You can’t be serious!” Jamie said almost yelling.

“Of course I am, now lets go, young lady!” Sandy said, getting stern. Jamie gave in and followed her mother out the door.

After they left, I asked my mom what she told Sandy while they were talking in the kitchen. She just shook her head and said “I think Jamie will be in diapers a lot more often.” I shrugged my shoulders and went back to playing with my blocks.

I played with my blocks for about five minutes before my mom came back into the room and said it was time for bed. She picked me up and carried me up to my room where she laid me on my changing table. She changed me into my thick nighttime cloth diapers. She laid me in my crib and handed me a bottle of apple juice and my pacifier. “Goodnight sweetheart. I love you.” She said as she closed the door.

When I awoke, it was already light out. I almost screamed when I seen someone watching from over the crib rail. I was relieved when I realized it was only my grandma. Then the thought occurred to me: “She’s seeing me in diapers!” I quickly pulled a blanket up over me, covering my face. I was so embarrassed and the last thing I wanted was for her to see me like this!

“It’s okay, honey. I know all about this stuff, so there’s nothing to be embarrassed about.” She said as she pulled the covers off of me. “Come on now, lets get you out of those wet diapers before you get a rash!”

“Where’s my mom?” I asked as she carried me over to my changing table.

“She had to go to the store, so I offered to babysit. She’ll be home in a few hours.” She said as she started to remove my diapers.

I stopped her by pushing her hand out of the way. “What’s wrong? I need to get you out of those diapers.” My grandma said, but I still wouldn’t let her change them.

“I don’t want you to change me.” I said whining.

“Well there’s nobody else here that can change you and I don’t think your mother would like it if I let you get a rash.” She said.

“I can do it myself!” I said, somewhat indignantly.

“Don’t be silly! Babies can’t change their own diapers! Even if you could, I was given specific instructions not to let you change your own diapers. Now let’s go.” She said, getting stern.

I obviously wasn’t picking up with the annoyed tone and continued to push my luck. “Nooo, I don’t want you to change my diapers!”

“Lets go young lady, I haven’t got all morning. I do want you to know that your mommy said that if I had to spank you, you’d get another one from her when she gets home.” She stated.

This new information changed everything. I was embarrassed for her having mentioned spanking, so I just crossed my arms and pouted while she changed my wet diapers.

Once she had me changed into some clean diapers, she took me downstairs in only my diaper and shirt and fed me breakfast. Instead of most of my breakfast ending up on me, most of it ended up on her. She wasn’t very happy, but after all, I’m just a baby, right?

After my breakfast, my grandma announced that we were going somewhere. She wouldn’t let me put any pants on which really made me mad. She took me out into her car, where a temporary car seat was awaiting me. She buckled me in and drove a short distance before turning in at Jamie’s house.

“Grandma, why are we at Jamie’s house?” I asked somewhat cautiously.

“Well, Jamie’s grandmother is babysitting her and we’re good friends, so we arranged a little play date for the two of you. Both of your mothers went shopping together.” Grandma explained as she unfastened me from the car seat.

I had completely forgotten about last night’s events until Jamie’s grandma opened the door and led us into the den where Jamie was standing in the corner in only her diapers and a shirt.

“Oh, and what happened here?” My grandma inquired of Jamie’s grandma whose name I found out to be Sarah.

“She decided she didn’t want me to change her diapers, so I told her she could stand in the corner and stay in her wet diapers!” Sarah said matter of factly. Turning to Jamie, “You may come out of the corner now.” Sarah said.

“You two play nice while we go catch up with each other out in the kitchen.” My grandma said as she put us into the temporary playpen set up in the middle of the room.

Jamie looked extremely embarrassed and she looked like she’d been crying. “Jamie, what’s wrong?” I asked.

She sighed as she looked down. “I’m so embarrassed that you saw me this way!” She said, trying to hold back tears. “I was standing in the corner for crying out loud!”

“If it makes you feel any better, I’ve been spanked already.” I said trying to make her feel a little bit better. “But look on the bright side, you’re wearing diapers and you’re getting treated like a baby! But anyways, what all did your mom say after you left our house last night?”

“She didn’t say a whole lot, I think she was still in shock over everything. She told me that I was gonna be in diapers a lot more often and that I might not like it so much after I get in trouble a couple times.” She said.

“Oh, what was she re-“ I was interrupted by the door opening. In came our moms carrying some bags. “We’ve already been by our house so I could drop the car off.” My mom said. I thought that was pretty weird.

“What’s in the bags, mom?” Jamie asked. Her mom smiled and sat the bags down. Her mom began pulling out some over-sized baby clothes that I was fighting not to laugh at.

“Don’t worry Del, yours are at home.” My mom said when she saw me trying not to laugh at Jamie’s new clothes. I shut up quickly after that.

There were sleepers, onesies, overalls, and other baby outfits. Her mom had even picked up some pacifiers, bottles, diapers and plastic pants. Jamie and I just looked at each other. We were really happy about our new wardrobe, but there was also a distant fear of being seen in them.

Just as Jamie’s mom finished exhibiting the new clothes, some guy came in the door carrying a couple boxes. I knew right away what were in those boxes, even though there were no marking so as to indicate what was inside. Contained in those boxes were a crib, a changing table, a highchair, and possibly a time-out chair. I decided not to tell Jamie anything and let her find out on her own.

About that time, my mom announced that it was time we headed for home. My mom, my grandma and I all headed out the door. Since it was warm, we walked home, but not without a fight first.

“Mom! If you haven’t noticed, I’m not wearing any pants! They’ll get us for indecent exposure or something like that!” I whined.

“Don’t be silly, Del. It’s a nice day, so you should just enjoy the walk. Besides, Jamie had to walk home like this last night.” My mom said.

We hadn’t even left the porch when I made my declaration, “I’m not walking home like this, and you can’t make me!” That last part was extremely stupid on my part. Not only did it sound exactly like something a little kid would say, but I knew very well she could make me walk home like that if she wanted.

This whole time my grandma had remained quiet until she heard me speak to my mom like that. “Young lady, I highly suggest that you start walking right now! You’re already in a LOT of trouble.” She growled. I’m sure my mom was wondering what Grandma was talking about when she mentioned previous trouble. I still hadn’t moved when she spoke again, “If I have to, I won’t think twice about taking that diaper off and putting you over my knee for an old-fashioned spanking, right here!” My mom and I were both surprised at that last part. . . for different reasons.

I quickly reconsidered my earlier statement and decided I’d better walk home while I could still sit. It was an embarrassing walk home because people thought it was SO fascinating watching a 15 year old walk home in just a diaper and shirt.

“Park it, on the couch, now!” My mom said the minute the door closed behind us. I quickly complied, because she didn’t sound like she was in any mood for disobedience.

My mom and my grandma were standing in front of me looking down at me. It made me feel like I was little again and in a lot of trouble. I felt really naughty.

It was a few moments before my mom spoke. “I’m disappointed in your behavior today. I thought for sure that you’d be on your best behavior considering your little ‘outing’.” She said as I looked down. “It appears that your defiance at Jamie’s house wasn’t the extent of your trouble today. Your grandma says that you refused to let her change your diapers.” She continued as I interrupted.

“But mom! That’s bec-“ I started when she stopped me.

“I don’t want to hear your excuses. And in addition to those two things, I really do NOT like the way you spoke to me back there. You have no right speaking to any adult that way,-“

”Especially your mother!” My grandma finished for her. I didn’t like where this was heading at all. I was always the kind of person that just a scolding makes me feel bad....obviously not too bad, I guess, or else I wouldn’t keep doing the same things over and over. They were both pretty angry and getting angrier as the scolding continued.

As the scolding finished, my mom took a deep breath and all of a sudden, she didn’t look angry anymore. Actually she looked really sad. She sat down next to me on the couch and pulled me up onto her lap. My grandma left the room then.

“What will it take to get through to you, baby?” She asked, although I think it was rhetorical, so I didn’t say anything. “I hate spanking you, but you know it’s for your own good, don’t you?” She said quietly.

I nodded hypnotically, not even thinking what she could be leading to. “They help you be a good girl, and deep down, you know you need them sometimes. I don’t think I should have ever stopped spanking you. Sometimes you need the reminder of a spanking.” She added. I just laid my head on her chest as she spoke quietly to me.

She didn’t say anything else for about 15 minutes. When she did start speaking again, it startled me. “Baby, what do you think we should do to fix your behavior?” She asked, quietly and soothingly.

“I don’t know” I said very quietly, getting an idea of where this was heading.

“Del Marie. . .” My mom warned. “You know that is not an acceptable answer.” She said warning, but still keeping her voice low.

I sighed, knowing full well what I was expected to say, even though I didn’t want to. “A spanking” I said, barely audible, resigning to my fate.

I could feel her nodding her head in agreement as I had my head on her chest. Then she turned me around to face her. She threw me a questioning look.

“Please, mommy! Please don’t spank me! I’m sorry! I promise I’ll be good!” I cried as I threw my arms around her neck and held on. She didn’t pull me away until I’d stopped crying.

“Baby,” She started, “Spankings are what help you to be a good girl and they help you to become a better person.” She said. She wasn’t the least bit swayed by my emotional outburst. “Now I think you know what’s coming.” She said. “Now let’s go.” She instructed as she lifted me to my feet.

She lead me to her room, picking her hairbrush up off the dresser in the hallway as we went. She made me stand at the door as she pulled a stool into the middle of the room. She called me over to her and began removing my diaper. It fell to the floor with a thud, as it was saturated.

She lifted me up and put me over her knee. This was sooo embarrassing! “I’m sorry sweetheart, but this is for your own good.” She said as she began spanking me with her hand.

The spanks stung a little, but not really that much. She spanked me with her hand for probably about 3 minutes, making sure to spank the back of my thighs and my sit-spot really well.

Without warning, I felt a stinging burst of heat explode on my backside. And it kept on coming. She didn’t once let up for the entire 4 or 5 minutes she spanked with that brush. It didn’t take long at all for me to start bawling, kicking, and begging her to stop. When she finally stopped, the pain was almost unbearable.

It took a few minutes for me to quit crying, and when I did, my mom turned me over and sat me one her lap, eliciting a wince from me as my sore bottom touched her leg. My mom hugged me there like that for a few minutes, telling me how sorry she was that she had to spank me so hard.

Finally she stood me up and made me stand in the corner. Standing in the corner is a bit too childish, but she made me do it anyway. She said it gives me time to reflect on my behavior and how to avoid another spanking for misbehaving. I wasn’t allowed to rub while I was in the corner, or else I’d get another spanking.

While I was standing in the corner, I heard my mom and grandma talking in the room, right behind me. I was much more embarrassed now because I knew my grandma could see me standing there with my recently spanked bottom on display. What was worse, she probably watched my whole spanking!

Finally my mom told me I could come out, after about 25 minutes of standing in the corner. When I turned around, my grandma was there too.

“Your mother did a very nice job on your bottom. It looks very well spanked. Just a little reminder to behave that will stick with you awhile, hmm.” My grandma said.

I really didn’t feel like talking to her, so I walked over to my mom who told me to go to my room and hop up onto my changing table. My mom was gentle as she rubbed lotion on my bottom before diapering me up in some thick cloth diapers and plastic pants.

After diapering me up, she picked me up and proceeded to carry me downstairs. As she did so, she spoke to me, “You know I really hate spanking you sweetheart, but I want you to learn to be a good girl.”

She put me in my highchair and latched the tray on. She brought over a couple of jars of baby food and sat them in front of me. Lets see, there was chicken, carrots, peas, and peaches. None of it was especially good, but I ate it anyways. One spanking was enough for one day.

After I finished eating, she carried me back upstairs and put me in my crib for my afternoon nap. She handed me a bottle of apple juice and my pacifier before walking out of my room and shutting the door behind her.

Although I was tired, I wasn’t ready to give in to sleep just yet. I wanted to color for a little while. Even though my mom told me that I wasn’t allowed to get out of my crib unless someone got me out, I was still gonna climb over the rail and get my coloring stuff and put it in my crib with me.

As quietly as I could, I climbed over the rail and walked over to my shelf where I grabbed my coloring supplies. When I was walking back to my crib, I stumped my toe against my toy chest and made a loud thump. As quickly as I quietly could I jumped over the rail into my crib and threw my coloring supplies under the covers. I then pulled my covers up and pretended to be asleep. Just in time too, because about that time my mom came through the door. She left after a few moments, so she must not of suspected anything.

I waited a little while just to be sure she wasn’t coming back before I got out the coloring supplies and began coloring.

I don’t even remember falling asleep, but I must have because the next thing I remember is my mom shaking me awake, telling me it’s time to get up. The first thing I noticed, was that my coloring book and crayons were in plain view. I wasn’t sure what to do, but my mom saw me looking at them and was the first to speak, “Umm, can you tell me why you have a coloring book and crayons in your crib?”