LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trip to ABC (Adult Baby Club) London on 17th May 2014

The ABC is an Adult Baby Club in central London. It runs monthly on every third Saturday at The Underground Club in King's Cross Station. The ABC has been a big part of the ABDL scene for many years and we thought it would be great fun to get a group together and visit one month.

ABJane has decided to organise the mass pilgrimage to the ABC for the 17th May 2014. We have secured a reduced rate for both Lifetime Membership and members entry on the night. THESE PRICES WILL ONLY BE HONOURED IF 15 OR MORE OF US TURN UP. Lifetime Membership will cost £10 rather than £15, with free entry on the night. Members entry will be £7 rather than the usual £10. We thank ABC for this generous offer.

The ABC has a live DJ and bar giving it a brilliant atmosphere for a night out. The ABC club allows open wearing of AB clothes, sissy dresses, fursuits etc within the venue. You may also wear nappies openly. There is a changing area where you or your grown up may change your nappy. Feel free to bring colouring books, small toys etc to keep yourself or your little one amused. This will be an exciting evening of having some drinks with likeminded people while openly

expressing who we are.

Pre-drinks at The Parcel Yard, King's Cross, from 5.30pm

Please use the contact form on the bottom of this webpage just to RSVP and let me know you're coming:www.natnapuk.org/#!abc-london/c7ip

See you all there!

I live so close to the channel it's not even funny, but unfortunatey I go back to the states in a few days (I'll be back on the USA time sleeping schedule by the time this event happens), it's really too bad because I was kinda wanting to go to England and this could be kind of a fun way to do it. Granted, ABDL isn't the biggest part of my identity, but nonetheless a trip to London to see some people with similar interests would have been great!

• 1 month later...