LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Left Out

Sephy

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yes mommy" Came Amber's reply. She happily skipped to Susan's room and knocked on the door. "Sis dinner's ready" She said as she knocked.

Amber walked in and saw her sister was sleeping. Amber wasn't the kind of person to wake up someone when they were sleeping, so left Susan alone. She also

Amber sat beside her mommy and began eating the meal on the table. She completely zoned out of her parents' conversation as she ate.

Susan's arms seemed to act on auto-pilot as they wrapped around his neck, and her legs wrapped around his body for support, but her face just buried itself into his chest as she continued sleeping.

"That's strange" He said unphased by being wet. Amber would often wet enough to leak on to his or his wife's clothes. "Honey Susan doesn't have a wetting problem too? Does she? She slightly wet" He continued as he looked at the damp spot on his clothes.

"I was just being you down for dinner. I do it for Amber all the time" He answered with a cool head. "Besides you looked cute while you were sleeping"

"Honey you're so independent. Unlike your big sister you didn't need us all the time." He answered back "Why didn't you tell us you were being bullied. We would have had it stopped." He continued. "By the way sweetheart why is your pants wet. Is there something you need to tell us?"

"Honey we care, but you need to come to us when something is wrong" Her father played slightly with her hair as he continued. "Susie you are our little girl. Just like Amber. I'll always be there for you" He sighed heavily afterwords. "As for the the fighting. Since you did it in defense I see no reason in punishing you. Second off you need to take care of you body before your homework. A potty break should also help you clear you head on the more challenging problems."

"Yes honey, but it's not worth wetting yourself over them." He replied. "The just doesn't like students being up so often during lessons"

"Of course not. If we got mad everytime someone in this house had accident Amber would be a terrible mess. If you make a habit of it through it diapers for you as well." Her father said mostly kidding.