LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When poor parents can't afford diapers

Where you live does vary by income. You could live comfortably in one place with $100,000 a year income but somewhere else, that will barely be getting by because of higher prices. There is no way my husband and I could live comfortably in Montana. The wage is lower so it makes is more expensive to live there despite cheaper rent and food prices are higher and so is gas and there is no public transportation, it sucks in towns. You have to drive everywhere. Even my parents and brother will say it's expensive. Where we are now, we can take the bus or train and that is far cheaper than driving to work everyday I only need to fill my car up about once a month (sometimes every other month depending on how often I drive it and where I take it too), the wage is higher and jobs out here tend to pay more, food is cheaper and so is gas but we have some utilities that are high like water. Sure movie tickets are cheaper there and are more expensive here but that is why we don't go to movies. I am not paying nearly ten bucks to see a new movie and that is per adult. Yeah that is how cheap I am. I would rather wait for it to come out and rent it at Redbox or on Comcast. Much cheaper.