LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rachel's little baby girl [private between Susie.sparkle and sissydreams]

"Yes, she was a silly little girl and forgot to tell me. It's a good thing her mother did," she smiled, gently stroking Jessica's hair. "That sounds perfect. She definitely needs that kind of absorbency, given how wet she is. I mean, just look at her. I'll take a couple of packs of those, and I think I'll take advantage of that change table if I could, she really does need it. Also, do you have plastic pants, and anything that locks? Little Jess is going to study and it's obvious

can't hold it in, and I don't want my little girl having an accident while I'm not around."

She paused a few moments and tried to think of anything else she needed. The only other things I think I need may be a paci, perhaps some reins so she doesn't run off all the time and... Well, Jess, anything else you'd like? I could get you some toys to play with or a teddy to cuddle when I'm not around if you're good."

She smiled at Sally, and after a moment added another question. "I don't exactly know if there was anything else her mother would use with her. I've got a nursery all set up, fortunately, so that's covered, but I just feel like I'm missing something..."

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Well her mother was always wanting a buggy for her" said Sally, "she felt it was sometimes easier to keep her in one of those, then she bought some bottles to feed her from, she did mention about breast feeding her again and asked if I could obtain the tablets to start her on her way".

"Do they make buggies in her size? I'd love one of those, it'd be great for if she gets tired while we're out. Obviously one I can strap her into would be preferred." She nodded at little Jess, about to say something, but stopped when Sally continued. "Did you hear that, Jess?" she beamed, ruffling Jessica's hair.

Rachel smiled. "So you have. But did you see this one?" She lifted the dress that Jess had eyed so eagerly off the rack, holding it in front of her so she could see how it might look on her."So do you have the buggies? I'd love to get her one now if you have one in stock. Plenty of space in the boot for it."

Rachel spotted the pacis and bottles, also spotting a tin of formula designed specifically for adult babies, and set it on the counter with several pacis, one pink with a princess motif, the other reading 'I'm a cutie baby'.

"Oh! Almost forgot! We need the restraints and reins too! And actually, do you have... Wait, never mind," she giggled, grabbing a couple of Disney onesies from the shelf next to her. "Jessica, could you pick out a couple of pairs of plastic pants? They're near you. Don't forget those locking ones. Oh, and some cute mittens."

She smiled at Sally, who no doubt was happy with all the items being added to the small pile. This was going to be a very lucrative night for her indeed.

Rachel was very happy with Jess's choices on the plastic pants. "Now, these locking plastic pants... do they work with the reins? because I'm thinking I might like to get a set of those on her now, and hook them in the reins so that nothing comes out before we get home," she said to Sally, who she could see was beaming behind the counter, no doubt because of the rather large sum of money that she would shortly be ringing up on the register.

"Alright, that just leaves the reins and the buggy. "And because you were a good girl and asked, yes, i think we'll get you that pretty dress, Jessica." True to her word, she added it to the pile. She'd planned on getting it anyway, but it never hurt to encourage good behaviour.

She turned to the storekeeper one last time. "Anything else you'd recommend, Sally? I mean, you know Jessica here a little better than I do at this point, and you'd probably have an idea what her mom would usually buy."

"Well by the sounds of things, you have everything set up for little Jessica here, but if there is anything you can think of then please feel free to get in touch" replied Sally, "If ever you need Jess looking after while you go shopping around the mall then please let me know, she is welcome here a the shop any time".

"Oh, isn't that wonderful, Jessica? It even has mittens. Oh, yes, should grab a set of those." In fact, Rachel grabbed two pairs of mittens, making sure they locked.

"And yes, I have a high chair already." Finally, she grabbed a large set of padlocks and added it to the pile. "I guess the buggy will have to wait, we'll be lucky if this all fits in the car!" She joked. It would fit fine, of course. "Oh. I just thought. Grab a couple of cute shoes, sweetie," she asked Jessica.

"Thank you again, Sally. It really has been a pleasure meeting you."

She turned back to face Jessica as she started up the car, which she'd finally loaded up. "Sorry about that sweetheart. Just wanted to make sure everything was packed in properly. You all buckled in? Or do you need me to help with that?" She was hardly about to drive around with her little girl unbuckled. Oh no. That just wouldn't do.

Her face dropped as Jess broke into tears. She was a little surprised when she went back to check the seat belts that Jess had managed to wet herself again. It was truly astonishing just how many times she'd wet herself now. That was three times in one night - once before visiting her mother, once in the mall, and once now here in the car. "I don't know about you sweetie, but I think you need to be in diapers all the time, especially given that's the third time tonight." Honestly, she was beginning to wonder if college was even a good idea for Jess. she definitely seemed to like being a little girl, and Rachel was more than happy to give her that. 24/7 even, if she had to. She had the money, after all. But she'd talk to Jessica about that later. First, she had to get home.

Jess was a little shocked that she couldn't get Amanda to do anything about the wet diaper immediately, but the more she thought about it the better she felt. She didn't fancy being changed in the car park where they where now.

Changing a diaper in a car wasn't, of course, ideal. "I'm sure it'll be fine. Even if something does happen in the car, it can always be cleaned." She promptly pulled out of the centre, heading home, this time taking the freeway, which was much less congested than earlier. "Don't worry, we'll be home soon."

True to her word, it wasn't long before they pulled in her driveway. "Mind giving me a hand with your supplies? The sooner we get it all out, the sooner mommy can get that diaper of yours changed."

Jessica didn't mind helping Rachel, in fact the more time she spent with her the better she felt. She was slowly becoming addicted to this lady that was only supposed to be her landlady. But here she was, dressed as a cute little girl, wearing a soggy diaper, not even caring any more if anyone saw her.

The trip, while long, was fairly uneventful.Rachel opened the front door and popper the boot before unbuckling Jess from her seat, picking her up and setting her down on the driveway " There you go."

"Alright sweetie. Sooner we get this done the sooner we can get you all changed." Rachel began to gather bags quietly. "Do you remember which one was your room?"

Jess picked up lots of the new things and then went upstairs to her bedroom, but then she had a problem. She went to the bedroom that she had originally been shown by Rachel, but then thought about the nursery. It was so tempting for her to go there instead, after all she was wearing a diaper and did need it changing. So with that she quickly went into the nursery to wait for Rachel.

"Hmm... how would you feel if I had you sleep in the crib over there of a night? I won't force you of course, but It would make mommy very happy." She pulled out one of the new diapers from the bag it was in and set it on top of the packet, then gathered all the changing poweders and ointments. "It's lucky I had a nursery ready to go, huh?"

"I've never slept in a crib since I was a baby" replied Jessica, "but seeing as I am having a few accidents at the moment, I think it would be better as I don't want to spoil the lovely bed in my other room".

• 2 weeks later...

Rachel chuckled. Well, that was progress! Already opting for an actual potty rather than the toilet. "It should be... Hm, actually, yeah, it's in the nursery, hang on." Once back upstairs, she ducked into the nursery and pulled the small, bright pink potty out from under the crib, dashing into the bathroom. "Sorry, sweetie.I didn't mean to do that to you.I got it though, see? It's even a nice bright pink for my precious little girl."

((So sorry for the crazy late response.))

• 3 weeks later...

Rachel dashed to the bathroom carrying the plastic potty, but found she was too late. "Aww, I'm so sorry sweetie." Rachel said, clutching her little girl in a tight hug, gently stroking her hair. "It's okay. It'll be okay. But it's a good thing we got such absorbent diapers, huh?"

If there was ever a moment of complete embarrassment and feeling like a little girl, Jessica was feeling right now. She had just come back from shopping for diapers, then one the way home and at home she had managed to wet herself, she couldn't even hold on for the potty.

• 1 month later...

((So sorry for the white ally late reply. Life just went crazy, had computer trouble...))

Rachel arrived too lay with the potty, but set iit down anyway. "Don't worry sweetie. That's what your mommy Rachel got the diapers for. You tried, and I'm prur or you. we'll try again I'm a fouple or weeks. £032+8/6 of, I think it's clear you need to wear diapers all the time. now stay still whilevmommg gets the wipes."

She quickly pulled the baby wipes out or the cabinet and set them down next to her. She didn't bother getting out the powder, since she was about fictive Jess a bath anyway.

"Legs up!' She called out, speaking softly and playfully, but there was little doubt she wished it done.

Jess was so happy that Rachel understood her, it was like a big weight being lifted from her. She was a bit concerned about wearing the diapers constantly for a few weeks but in Rachel's house, she would follow her rules.