LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rachel's little baby girl [private between Susie.sparkle and sissydreams]

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rachel smiled. I understand. But you are small, and you will be safer in here if we have an accident."

Checking that everything was secure, she fastened her own seatbelt and pulled out from the kerb. "Now where did you say your mom lived again? I need to know so I can punch it into my GPS."

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Now sitting comfortably in her baby seat, Jessica gave Rachel the address of her house and they set off. Each time the car slowed down, Jess tried her best to sink down at bit in case anyone spotted her. But who would be looking in the back of a car for her, she was eighteen after all.

Rachel smiled as she put the location into her GPS, making sure to save it just in case. "Oh, don't worry, it'll be fine. I just want your mom to know my face in case something happens and I have to drop you off. Don't sweat it. I'll only say what I need to, and I was going to ask her a few questions, that's all. Nothing to worry yourself about."

I dunno, I think the shoes are super cute on you. Adults wear Mary Jane's too, I have a few pairs of my own. Maybe you'd like a type with a cute heel? They do make Mary Jane's with heels."

((I even have a pair IRL. :) And seriously, relax. Everyone here seems to worry I've forgotten about the RP. I try to check at least once a day.))

"So, youre Jessica's mom, then. I'm Rachel," she said, offering her hand in greeting. "You must be proud of your little girl. She's been very polite and well-behaved," she began, figuring she'd best start with the good news.

"I... Is there anything I should know about your daughter? I feel like there are some important things I might need to know as her landlady."

"There was a bit of an accident, so I offered her some clothes. And don't worry, I'm going to be getting plastic covers for her sheets. Not taking chances with that." She declared, giving Julie a knowing smile. "And she's definitely shy, that's for sure. She was a bit unsure about having me talk to you. I can see why. I'll be making a stop to pick up some supplies for her, pullups, all that sort of thing. Is there any place good for that on this side of town?"

"Well I used to go to a little shop opposite the shopping mall entrance, it is called "Growing Up with Baby" said Julie with a smile, "they sell everything for babies you could imagine, from newborn up to sizes for mommy's special little girls".

"Don't worry, I'll make sure of it. And thanks for the tip! I'd better see what she needs help with. Don't want her doing her back in or anything like that. I'll get Jess to give me your number. I think we should stay in touch."

With that, Rachel again thanked Jessica's mum, before dashing up the stairs and knocking on Jess' old door. "Okay, I'm here," she said, now opening the door. "Your mother is really nice," she added.

Rachel kept silent on what Jess' mother had said for now. she wanted to wait until Jessica's mother was out of earshot before she gave the girl the lecture that was waiting for her. She really did wish Jessica had been honest.

"I'm pretty sure that I have got everything" said Jessica, she wanted to get the pack of diapers hidden in the back of her closet but just couldn't bring herself to do it. It was still on her mind what Rachel had been told by her mother, but was not going to ask.

"Don't worry, your daughter is in very safe hands," she said as she waved, before packing the supplies into the sides of the back and front seats, making the booster seat pretty much Jessica's only comfortable option. "Alright, let's get you back in your booster seat," she chided, her voice taking on a very motherly tone.

"We have some things to pick up on the way home, and I also want to avoid the traffic, if we can."

Rachel helped Jess into the seat, buckling her in carefully and securely, and once she did so, pulled away from the kerb, and toward the store Jessica's mother had told her about. She wouldn't be using it regularly, but she figured it would be good to know what they had.

Her tone became more firm as she continued. "You didn't tell me everything, did you, Jess. I told you, I can cater for anything you might need, but I need you to be honest with me. I'm going to give you one last chance to be honest with me." She made sure to set the child locks on the doors, meaning that for now, Jess was a captive audience.

"I'm sorry Rachel" said Jess, "I was too scared in case you didn't want to give me the room. I guess that my mum told you more about me than I expected and judging by the direction in which we are going, I think that you know about mums favourite shop. Ok, I need a bit more protection than I let on, at home mum used to make me wear a diaper every night, not that I always used them, but when I did I didn't know it was coming".

"You needn't have worried your little head, Jess. My only concern was that you wouldn't damage the property, and I'm fairly confident of that at least having met you. It's a good thing your mom did tell me; by the sounds of it, there's no way you're prepared. But don't worry, we'll fix that."

It was now clear to Jess that her mum had told her everything, she new about the store, so Jess decided that it was best for her to tell Rachel exactly where it was, then she would at least have parked close it.

Rachel finally unlocked the car door, and pulled Jessica out from her seat. "I know it's near the other entrance, but it's good to get a little bit of exercise every now and then, huh? I want you to stay with me though, no running ahead and getting lost in the mall. I *will* get them to page over the centre speakers if I lose track of you, and you don't want that, do you?"

Still, this was a happy moment for the two of them, or for Rachel, at least. "Now grab my hand. You don't want anyone to think you're just some naughty little girl, do you?" Finally, she locked the car with her fob, and the two walked toward the nearest entrance to the shopping centre, Rachel looking like the happiest mother she could be.

Jess could tell that Rachel was enjoying this far more than she was going to, she didn't want people to think that she was a little girl but when they saw how she dressed, how could they think any different.

She remembered the last time she had been here with her mum, at least it wasn't that bad. Her mum had taken her to the shop and strangely parked at the same entrance as Rachel, but Jess's mum made her walk along side her with a baby harness on, the only thing that made it ok was that they never saw anyone they new.

Rachel beamed at each of them, occasionally acknowledging them with a "Thankyou!" And a warm smile.

It wasn't long however before her happy mood was ruined.

"Jessica! You come back here right now!" She screamed as she dashed after the girl, clearly not impressed with her. Thankfully the loud clacking of the Mary Jane's made it fairly easy to work out which shop she'd run into. She moved quietly however, managing to sneak up behind Jess, grabbing her firmly on the wrist. "Why did you run off like that? You've been here before, after all, and I'm depending on you to show me where that store is!"

She looked around, noticing several patrons of the store, which happened to be a pharmacy*.

"If you were hoping to avoid attention, you only made it worse for yourself." Unfortunately for Jess, the face she had seen had followed into the store, and with the grip that Rachel now used, she wasn't going to get away without drawing even more attention.

For now, whoever it was seemed to be keeping to themselves, browsing the aisle behind them.

(*I think you folks call them drug stores? I just hate calling them that.)

Rachel in fact had seen the reins, making a note of the price. She decided not to buy them right now wanting to see what the baby store had and at what price. Though she did warn Jessica.

"Sweetie, we don't have any changes with us." This was a lie; she had a spare diaper and changing paraphernalia in her bag, but she felt making her suffer a little would be a good punishment, and it would also encourage her not to waste time in getting to the store. "Alright. Lead me to the store, and then we'll get you changed once we have the supplies, okay?" It was pretty clear by her childish tone that Jess didn't have much, if any say in the matter, and the two promptly left the store. "Now, which way was it, Jess?"

This time keeping a firm hold of Rachel's hand, Jessica led her slowly to the store, She didn't want to move too quickly as the soggy diaper felt uncomfortable between her legs. As they rounded the next corner she saw in front of her the shop, the front of it never seemed to change no matter how many times she had been there. She could see Rachel's eyes light up when she saw the shop, this was going to interesting to say the least for Jessica.

"Alright then. Let's take a look, shall we?"

Rachel smiled as she led Jess into the bowels of the store, quickly spotting the counter. Thankfully the store wasn't very busy at this hour, and she was quickly able to attract the attention of the storekeeper. "Hi, I'm told you probably know little Jessica here? Say hello to the nice lady, Jess.

Anyway, she's just moving in with her and I need to stock up on some supplies, especially diapers, she's wet herself twice today pretty badly, so I'd be after the most absorbent ones you've got."