LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

diaper lovers.

rocco

Cloth see the "Buy LG" in my signature. llmedico.com, adultclothdiapers.com and changingtimes.com. They are on the page

Cool. Thanks.I'm new so I was just looking for some advice. I am still shy to buy them. So I have to get in get out.This way I don't lose the nerve.I can't buy online as my wife will see it on the credit card bill. This is my secret anyway. I guess that's part of the appeal.I know many people say the same.

Well, hiding it from your wife always makes it much more complicated especially considering most of the higher end diapers can only be ordered online. You will have much more flexibility and options to buy the diapers you want if you tell your wife but that's your choice. Being that my wife knows, is accepting and participates, all the options I could offer won't work for you based on your current situation of hiding things from your wife.

I really recommend not lying to your wife about a harmless desire but each to their own. You do need to realize though that taking out online purchasing is REALLY limiting. I wish you the best of luck.

Thanks. Yesterday I was wishing I could diaper her. Kinda like I would be spoiling her or something.She found one once and we never talked about it.So I stopped for a while.The funny thing is.She loves baby wipes.I have to buy them by the case for her. She claims it's better for your hands than hand sanitizer.Wouldn't it be funny if we were hiding the same thing from each other. I'm getting close though. Thanks for taking a free moment for me.

rocco you can get a prepaid credit card that the wife cant trace your buying online you have to have them ship the diapers to post office or the nearest package store wethher its FedEx or UPS

Hmmm

In a perfect world, I'd say, "Dude. One day you'll be dead, and you may have missed out on a great opportunity! Tell the wife!" But we're the same age and are both old enough to remember the horror stories, so I'll wish you the best and encourage you to take the risk. I did, and now my diapered life is much better. For instance....Diaper Sex.

Oh. WoW! I'm so glad I put it out there.I am fairly new at this. Really to talk about it is big for me. What a great idea. I am so grateful for all the advice. Especially for everyone taking time to give me positive words of wisdom. I am hopeful for the future.

One big bit of advice if you decide to have an honest conversation with your wife is not to treat it as something shameful or embarrassing. Be confident when having the conversation. Too many people do themselves a disservice when talking with a loved one because they present it either as negative or shameful when it really isn't. I told my wife 9 years ago and since that time we've had diaper sex many many times, she's worn diapers as part of foreplay, she's changed me multiple times and we generally go diaper shopping together (currently 8 or 9 different brands in our bedroom closet). That isn't even the biggest benefit which is I'm not lying to my wife, we have strong and honest communication and I don't have to sneak around behind her back.

Pros of being honest - too many to name.

Pros of lying - none

Just a thought.