LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

daily routine wanted please

I am not working Tuesday wensday so will be my baby self from Monday night :)

Can you tell me what time my nappy changes are please . what time milk bottles are and how many FLoz when's baby food time and how many jars. Do I have any rules that I have to follow ? PS when I'm my baby self i use a catheter. I have

Nappys

Dummy's

Bottle

Formula milk

Baby food jars

Baby porridge

Rusks

Baby bowl and spoons

Wipes

Baby powder

Nappy rash cream

Supposties

Enema kit

Laxitives

Castor oil

Hand cuffs

Onesie

If you want to punish me for being bad now you know what I have. If you want me to buy something else for the nursery let me know so I can go get it.

Things like the times of your nappy changes are not at set times, as when you need your nappy changed is when it starts to become wet or starting to smell which can occur at any time during the day or night and you can buy such as toys to play with along with a playpen . But it is it is your nursery and no one else's, So it is really up to you what you buy if you feel that if you want to buy something else for it

You know, I was thinking about this last week; babies have a general daily "routine" they go through, so what would an AB's routine look like if it were to mirror a baby's? How would one adapt a baby's routine to an AB?

I find it almost IS best to change around the same time each day. As long as I take in about the same amount of water, and constantly wet, then my diaper will need changing around the same time each day. Of course this depends on being fairly regular in your diet and activities (ie. a consistent routine). Keep in mind though, your body goes through natural cycles of retention/expelling so your times for changing will still vary.

It would be the same really, just on a slightly bigger scale. A baby getst fed at about the same time every day, but time changes happen based on when mommy/daddy can feed you that day. It's the same with everything else really. When daddy is folding the laundry, baby gets to be busy with playtime. Afterwards it might be nap time while daddy winds down from a long day or bath time later. There are no set times, every family will differ based on their own schedules. Eventually a routine develops because it's what is easiest to schedule into a person's life (baby or parent).