LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

People discovering your diapers after you die...

I have been around death a lot. From conducting death investigations, attending autopsies and close friends and relatives that have died. I have come to the conclusion from seeing every ones secrets conducting investigations that what will be will be when I pass from this world and what is seen will never be unseen. So going at it in that direction I have come to the conclusion, I am dead nothing matters to me in the living world any longer. I am not going to have some elaborate plan to get rid of things or to have things hidden (most of family and close friends know anyway) I am just going to go on to the next life and see what awaits me.

I don't care about people seeing my diapers and baby stuff, but I do care about them jumping to the conclusion I am a ped or something like that. When people see baby stuff and diapers in a single mans home and he has no baby or disabled partner....most would think that and loved ones will have to wonder if I was a ped all this time and my image would be shattered.

I guess it would be weird if I had kids and they found all my weird crap. I'd like to have a little BDSM dungeon one day, that's another weird thing to find.

I probably won't have kids though, and boyfriend (probably future hubby) knows, so whatevs, yo.

If I'm elderly when I kick it, maybe I'll be in diapers anyway; and no one will even think it's weird to find a box of diapers in my house next to my corpse.

I guess it would be weird if I had kids and they found all my weird crap. I'd like to have a little BDSM dungeon one day, that's another weird thing to find.

I probably won't have kids though, and boyfriend (probably future hubby) knows, so whatevs, yo.

If I'm elderly when I kick it, maybe I'll be in diapers anyway; and no one will even think it's weird to find a box of diapers in my house next to my corpse.

I think you might be on the right track. I think the only potential embarrassment would be from kids. Haven't got them either myself, so no problems there. Lol

I love uncomfortable cringe moments. So if I had anything even slightly objectionable I would wanted to be found when I die. My ass toy for example. As an IC I don't care who finds my diapers.