LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rockstar: Supernova

Guest diamondback688

Guest diamondback688

I was watching Rockstar: Supernova on Tuesday night and after one of the girl's perfomances the one of the judges asked her "do you even own any CD we have ever been on?" her response was "i have heard of your music, but I was in diapers when it was out"...i thought it was pretty funny...the object of the show is the three judges are all from famous bands(Tommy Lee from Motley Crue, Gilby Clark from Guns N' Roses and Jason Newsted from Mettallica) and they want to start a band and they need to find a lead singer, so they find the 15 best singers in the world and eliminate them one by one until they find who they want to front there band...its a really good show...

I Caught that too, pretty funny and a great show too. Between that and Pinks on Speed, my life is almost complete again. I played in a high school band and many others since, and Drag raced when I was younger, so I can relate to both. On a side note that new Movie the devil wears Prada, I just caught a clip that the secretary, said to the older lady, something about her wearing Depends. Not sure how she worded it as I was on my pain meds. How's about the two new talent shows on "America has talent" and the other hosted by Regis, there's some pretty good stuff on there from time to time. TV our national past time for the couch potato generation.

Guest diamondback688

yea...the contestamts have picked some great songs...i havent seen america's got talant...i heard its pretty funny though...