LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The War At Home

Well, I was watching the new series of Scrubs on E4, and straight after it was The War At Home. I had already heard of it, and heard that it wasn't really funny. But I decided to leave it on anyway because I had half an hour before something I wanted to watch came on.

At the beginning the dad of the family did a bit of an introduction, and he said a bit about each of his three kids. He started with the youngest. I think his name was Mike. He was 13. The dad said that he had wet the bed until he was 11, and they had spent loads of money on trying to get it fixed. He then said that they hadn't been able to go on holiday for two years because 'the kid was too lazy to get up and pee in the night'. I think it was supposed to be a funny remark, but it didn't really seem to work. Well at least it didn't make me laugh. In fact I didn't laugh once through the whole show.

Anyway I just thought I would mention it.

• 3 months later...

Well, I was watching the new series of Scrubs on E4, and straight after it was The War At Home. I had already heard of it, and heard that it wasn't really funny. But I decided to leave it on anyway because I had half an hour before something I wanted to watch came on.

At the beginning the dad of the family did a bit of an introduction, and he said a bit about each of his three kids. He started with the youngest. I think his name was Mike. He was 13. The dad said that he had wet the bed until he was 11, and they had spent loads of money on trying to get it fixed. He then said that they hadn't been able to go on holiday for two years because 'the kid was too lazy to get up and pee in the night'. I think it was supposed to be a funny remark, but it didn't really seem to work. Well at least it didn't make me laugh. In fact I didn't laugh once through the whole show.

Anyway I just thought I would mention it.

One of my friend's mom insisted she was wetting the bed due to lazyness. It's such a mean cruel thing to say to a child.

I've never seen an entire episode, but also don't find TWAH terribly amusing. Some of the situations and dialogue cross over from funny to just plain odd. Homer Simpson may be a dysfunctional father (there are plenty of TV), but you can still laugh at him.

• 1 month later...