LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

dl friend in real life

I have read alot of the stories on this site and i just love reading them. I cant get emough.

Well alot of the stories have something about someone in diapers who has a friend in diapers too.

Ok. In real life do you have a friend you hang out with who likes diapers too....for fun

I actually have a dl friend, we have known each other for around 10 years I'd say, but we never knew about each other until last summer! It's kinda cool but I'm a guy, and she's a girl and we both are dating others so there's no hanging out in diapers togerther allowed (by my gf anyways lol) which is too bad, cause I mean a day at the pools gonna show way more of girls that a day in diapers and t-shirts but hey, happy wife happy life lol

I have several, it's fun. Of course there's the times diapering each other, hanging out in just diapers. Then of course there's real world stuff, eating out, movies, etc. where we either are or aren't wearing. I'd say some of my diaper friends are some of my closest friends.

I have several, it's fun. Of course there's the times diapering each other, hanging out in just diapers. Then of course there's real world stuff, eating out, movies, etc. where we either are or aren't wearing. I'd say some of my diaper friends are some of my closest friends.

LUCKY
  • Like 1

I have met up and ate out with a few groups of age players but I haven't ever done any ABDL themed events or parties with any of them and generally don't speak with them after the lunch, which is usually once a month. I definitively would not decline a ABDL friend but it isn't something I would try to force or seek out atm.