LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Gold Digger to Diapers (BabyClaire)

DiaperRebel

"...And that's why I called you here, Claire," her voice dripped with poison at the mere mention of the name if her husband's mistress.

Sharon lead a wealthy life with her husband, Mark. Both had pedigrees which entrusted them with substantial sums of money; however, as the adage says: money can't buy happiness. For years they tried to start a family; to support a little baby financially to grow up and be whatever their little dreamed to be. Sharon was devastated to discover she could not bear children, doubled when she learned if her husband's impatient infidelity. She had the nation's best lawyer and the proof to run Mark into the dirt followed shortly by his tramp, but she hesitated on the follow through. Seeing Claire in the courtroom did not invoke righteous rage as it should have, but more a motherly attraction. She began imagining taking care of the woman as her own baby. A rightful punishment as well as a happily ever after in an otherwise villainous fairy tale. She immediately began drawing up an ultimatum which she now was presenting to the nervous woman sitting across from her in her elegant parlor.

"If you refuse my offer...," Sharon continued. "I will see to it the only place you will have to live is a cardboard box under an overpass, so what will it be?" She let the question linger while tilting her head curiously and smiling confidently. Claire could either smell like urine perpetually as a vagabond or just before her diaper was changed as a comfortable baby in a wealthy family. The choice was up to her, but really, Sharon crossed every 't' and dotted every "i" to make the decision night versus day.

As soon as the ink dried, Sharon opened her arms out to have Claire come sit on her lap. She tucked her hair behind her ear, shushed, and rocked her to help her calm down. A pacifier was presented to have the baby suckle and make her feel better. "You made such a good decision my little baby Claire," Sharon whispered in the reluctant baby's ear as she wiped her tears away. Her hand moved down to pat the woman's bottom and a look of puzzlement flittered across her face.

"Uh oh," She shifted Claire's clothes to get a better look. "Baby's not wearing her diaper? Oh no honey you're not ready for big girl panties yet! Come on, let's get you changed before you have a wittle accident." She nuzzled her nose with the silly baby before cradling Claire and carrying her towards the back of the estate's home. She reached to open a bedroom door watching for her baby's reaction with a big smile on her face. "Look baby girl! I renovated your nursery just for you!"

A crib, changing table and neat stacks upon stacks of baby print adult diapers greeted the cheating contract bound baby. Sharon laid her down on the changing table and began to undress her.

Claire shuffled over to the beaming woman, Sharon was still an unknown factor to the young woman and while she had an affair with her husband and knew of his wife and a few issues they shared as a couple she didn’t know of any of Sharon’s personality traits. Her fear of being smacked across the face for sleeping with her husband in the first place is soon replaced with a desire to be hit by her new Mother as it would be far less humiliating then the coos and being fawned over and before she knew it her dress was lifted up as Sharon talked about her lack of diaper.

"Shhh, shhh." Sharon leans farther over her baby girl to rub her tummy soothingly. "Calm down honey, Mommy will get you all comfortable, but you need to calm down first." She took off Claire's adult shoes one by one and tickled her feet then started humming a lullaby as she ruffled up the girl's dress to reach her panties. She slid them down then paused once she uncovered her smooth skin. Sharon knew that's what Mark preferred and a look of annoyance crossed her face before her smile returned anew.

"Aw, just like a real baby!" She beamed. "This will make it much easier to clean up after Betsy Wetsy's accidents in her diapeys." She threw the unneeded panties in the diaper pail then began opening up a folded disposable for her little one.

Claire actively sucks on her pacifier trying to draw some level of comfort to help her calm down since her crying hadn’t ceased apart from the brief interval when Sharon tickled her feet, part of it was an inventible feeling she knew she signed up for this and doubted Sharon would give her any level of a reprieve and second apart from the uncomfortable situation and then the visible look that crossed Sharon’s face before the syrupy Mommy tone came back to her voice resulted in Claire being desperate to be covered there even if it was a diaper.

"Well of course dear." Sharon had to suppress a giggle at how little the woman sounded speaking through a pacifier. "I may decide to potty train you once you're older but for now its diapers 24/7!"

Sharon lifted Claire's legs and slid the thick diaper under her raised bottom. "Mommies love changing their little girl's dirty diapers. It shows how dependent they are." Sharon explained while still holding Claire's legs up and shaking ample baby powder down onto the girl's bottom, between her legs, and into the waiting diaper. She rubbed it in good admiring her white-as-snow handiwork then set Claire's legs down on either side of the diaper which she then pulled up tight and wrapped snug around her middle to tape in place.

"All dones!" She smiled and kissed her tummy. "Now if you feel like you have a wet or poopy you have a nice big diaper to protect you." She gave it a few approving pats to illustrate.

Protect me, more like the floor Claire says thinking how the garment was designed to keep all of that stuck to her bottom and how she was not looking forward to it, she looked down at the infantile designs on the diaper who all seemed to be looking up at her, mocking her, letting her know she was just a baby. Claire didn’t even really understand until now what she meant by baby, she assumed it was just some sort of kink the woman had where she would want to be called Mommy and maybe spank her while she wore a school girl outfit but this nursery proved what her fate would be for some time to come.

Sharon returned from her trip to the closet with a few clothes for her baby in her hand.

"You silly thing." She said lifting up her foot to slide into a bootie. "It was all in your contract, but I'll tell you the highlights. From now on you will call me Mommy. You will not touch your diapers or pacifiers and only Mommy is allowed to change you." She finished with the booties and slid off her dress to be replaced by a onesie pulled down over her head. "You will be treated just like a little baby and if you don't do what I ask I'll have to punish you." She accentuated her last remark by a loud snap of the final button on the onesie pulled over Claire's diaper.

"There are all sorts of things for adult babies like you." Sharon said tickling Claire's tummy and ignoring her tone, actually delighting in the fact Claire called herself a baby. She pulled out some baby wipes and began cleaning all that messy make up off her little girl's face.

Sharon laughed a loud, but sophisticated laugh at Claire's little question.

"Honey...," she composed herself. "Honey, I plan to take care of you. What kind of Mommy beats her baby? It's true I have no reservations spanking you if you're naughty, but no, the only thing that's going to be regular are your changings." She patted her diaper. " I think that's punishment enough," she winked a few more ideas for embarrassment were in her mind, but those could wait for later. "Now, I think it's lunch time for Baby Claire." She carries her off the changing table and into the kitchen were a high chair for big girls had already been set up. She places her in it and gets out jars of baby food and a bib.

"Who's hungry? Open wide, sweetums!" She held up a spoon.

Claire didn’t know if she should be relieved or think the woman is more unstable then she originally believed as she is hauled off to the kitchen however with the ease the woman can carry her, Claire has no desire to feel what a spanking would be like

"Well, you're going to be hungry at some point. I suggest you just try it" Sharon smirked and held Claire's nose as she squirmed in her crinkly diaper until she finally opened her mouth for a feeding. "There, sweetie, that wasn't so bad."

Honestly, the fuss the woman was making over a spoon feeding was making her consider some serious baby training. "Now will we have to hold our breath again or open wide~?" She held up another spoonful.

Sharon nearly gagged the diapered woman with her spoon. Oh yes, the baby was going to get some training. After emptying two jars of baby food, Sharon decided that was enough and that baby needed her bottle. She helped her out of her high chair then set her down. Sharon took a seat in one of the dinning chairs and held up a bottle from the fridge.

"Come on baby, crawl over to mommy for your baba." She shook it teasingly.

Claire was exhausted after experiencing what must have been to baby equivalent to water boarding. She was surprised once she was lifted yet again into Mommy’s arms only to be placed on the floor, her confusion was soon cleared as Sharon got her bottle and began to coo at her to crawl. While degraded and blushing Claire begins to crawl part of her wanting the bottle to wash the taste of baby food out of her mouth

"Ohhh, wook at you!" Sharon was bubbling with delight as her husband's mistress was reduced to crawling for her baba; her thickly padded privates showcased with every waddle of her powdered bottom.

"Who's a good baby? You are! Yes you are!" Sharon tapped her blushing darlings nose before cradling her up for her baba. She patted her diaper and rocked her as she eased the bottle into her mouth.

Claire was truly having trouble figuring Sharon out it seemed that the tone one would use to mock is very similar to one a loving mother would use with her infant daughter as she definitely couldn’t tell if Sharon was taking in her victory or genuinely happy to see Claire crawl for the first time like a baby. It took away from one of Claire’s biggest strengths she thought she could read people, assess the situation and then manipulate it to her own goals but Sharon wasn’t readable to Claire she was unknown and it scared her.

• 2 weeks later...

"All gones!" Sharon chimed as the baby sucked her bottle dry. "Good girl drinking up your baba for Mommy." She baby talked as she positioned Sharon to be burped. She patted her back and supported her diapered bottom on her lap. She could almost laugh feeling thick padding beneath the woman and couldn't stop herself from bouncing her on her knee to listen to her big diaper crinkle. "Do you need to potty, Baby Claire?"

• 9 months later...

"That's right!" Sharon exclaimed happily tickling her new baby. "You're learning so quick." Her hand patted her diaper tapes then came to rest on the bulky crotch of her diaper. "Mommy wants you to go for her." She kissed her cheek and teased her ear with the whispered command. "Go pee-pees for Mommy," she chuckled darkly playing with the crinkling material in her hand, wanting this woman to submit to her new life, to feel her fill her diaper and lose all the dignity she didn't deserve right in her hand. "Go ahead, baby." She urged gently, maliciously, "Go pee-pee in your diaper like a good girl."