LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hey from Louisiana

Pamperluv

I never formerly introduced myself. I'm a lifetime diaper lover from louisiana. I'm not sure why I love diapers but I do. It's been such a relief to me the last couple years just to know I'm not alone:-)

I wanna go to Louisiana and meet Troy Landry from swamp people!!!!

He was at the gumbo cook off in new iberia (my home town) a couple of years ago. My grandma has the biggest crush on him and i had to stand in line for 3 hours to get him to sign a shirt for her.

• Like 2

He was at the gumbo cook off in new iberia (my home town) a couple of years ago. My grandma has the biggest crush on him and i had to stand in line for 3 hours to get him to sign a shirt for her.

That's awesome, I gotta say I'm a lil jealous! My gf figures we should go to new Orleans for mardi gras and pop down to Pierre par b4 coming home, however living in Canada, that's one hell of a drive haha, plus I'm not sure I'm allowed out of the country... Shouldn't be a problem but I got tossed into jail for a week for driving on a suspended licence :(

Good thing yall didnt come down this year. Freezing rain. Blaahhhhh. Berrr. Grrrr

Haha aww! I dunno I live in northern B.C., and we just finished like 2 weeks of -25C lol, about -15 Fahrenheit so I'm ok with cold, although I really hate rain haha, I much prefer snow lol at least it brushes off!

Haha aww! I dunno I live in northern B.C., and we just finished like 2 weeks of -25C lol, about -15 Fahrenheit

Jeez. It was 32°F and i did not want to step foot outside. I dont think i can survive where you live. U r strong my friend. I have hot sauce in my veins.