LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello everyone! My boyfriend is a DL and introduced me to this kink a bit ago. I am extremely maternal and LOVE the idea of being his "mommy" in the bedroom, but I just have a few questions. What are some things I can do as the "mommy"? What kind of things would be a turn on? What kind of dirty talk could I use?

He has mention wanting diaper punishment, though more for the actual wearing rather than using them to pee or poo. He also likes the idea of being called a "spoiled little girl".

The first person you should probably ask is your boyfriend. He is in the best position to know what he would be interested in and he is definitely best at knowing what would and wouldn't be a turn on. Asking random strangers online will certainly give you ideas but it will be hit and miss as to whether it will reflect your boyfriend's interests.

Snugglebear

• 3 weeks later...

Sometimes it helps if you ask him to write down a few roleplay scenarios on paper for you, so you have some things you can mix and match.

In general a lot of these scenarios focus on him losing adult controls, humiliation and motherly love.