LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL Help

I've recently accepted my AB side and am having difficulty transforming from adult to little. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to help and really enjoy my AB side. I have been hanging out with a big brother and he helps but i feel that i need more ideas and advice to really get to my little side.

Only other thing I could add is to the "don't force it" rule that Emily went over is that you might not be where you think you are on the ABDL spectrum. It's possible to change every now and then. It seems pretty common to start off as a DL and then move over the AB, but - hey - it could happen the other way. I usually identify as DL but have had a few moments where being AB sounded appealing.

Hehe stuffed doggie - my cuddly pony does it to me bigtime I give him one hug and it calms me down and makes me feel nice and little. And let yourself be yourself, no stifling. If you watch Dora the Explorer, you have to help her which means pointing and saying stuff and singing along - so by the end you are just having fun being yourself. Getting taken care of sure makes you feel little, but that is a little more complicated to make happen than going to Toys R Us ;-) hugs and don't ever change (let someone else do that for you)

One more thought here: Don't worry about the label and don't worry about where you fit into it. Do what feels good and take care of yourself. Martians from Toy Story sat on my desk for a number of years.

Lately, I feel best ALL the way under the covers with a CPAP mask on and a Hypnosis CD (stress reduction/guided imagery) on the headphones. For some strange (!) reason, lol, I never hear the end of the CD!