LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby food

sissy wendy

Hi I am new here so not sure if this is the right place.

I am interested in making baby sissy wendy a part of my life and at times full time .

Has anyone got any ideas about food.

I would like to change my diet to as much like baby food as possible though realise it cant be formula all the time.

I am single and cook for myself so no restrictions low salt and sugar is good . Be good if it reneforcecs my regression and can be unpleasant and a form of punishment .

I can think that having to keep to a menu drawn up by someone else an interesting form of domination.

Your thoughts please.

Xx sissy wendy

• 2 weeks later...

Well I am glad to say my mommy is back online and in top form.

I am on two 250 ml bottles a day to start off with.

I am glad to say I enjoy C&G 1-2 year old

Her main aim is to get me to do loose baby poo and having to wear nappies 24 hrs a day as it can get impossible not to have accidents.

Xx sissy wendy

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

What brand of formula are you on? I know of several ways you can save all types of money on your favorite brand or brands and even get it for free. Also, have you ever thought of using a baby bullet or similar Pliance to create your own baby food? My last thought is, googling mechanical diet and see what returns. Good luck.

What brand of formula are you on? I know of several ways you can save all types of money on your favorite brand or brands and even get it for free. Also, have you ever thought of using a baby bullet or similar Pliance to create your own baby food? My last thought is, googling mechanical diet and see what returns. Good luck.

I'm on the Enfamil Infant formula.