LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best Laxative/suppository

I was just wondering what laxative/suppository provides the most urgency/accidents. Some cramping would be nice also. I like the idea of not having to push to get it out, but my body rebeling against my mind.

I only can wear diapers once every couple of months, so will only be doing this at most, 6 times a year. Also, since I only have at most 36 hours, I need something that will definiatly work in like 18 hours or less.

I know that laxatives/suppositories can be harsh, but I do not think that a couple of times a season will cause any harm.

Guest diamondback688

there are rectal suppositories that you insert up your bum that work anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour...

I would really be carefull here. You could become laxative dependant.

You don't want to screw around with your colon/rectal health. It can kill you.

I was just wondering what laxative/suppository provides the most urgency/accidents. Some cramping would be nice also. I like the idea of not having to push to get it out, but my body rebeling against my mind.

I only can wear diapers once every couple of months, so will only be doing this at most, 6 times a year. Also, since I only have at most 36 hours, I need something that will definiatly work in like 18 hours or less.

I know that laxatives/suppositories can be harsh, but I do not think that a couple of times a season will cause any harm.

Guest diamondback688

he is right...don't be dependent on laxatives...if you only use them once a week you should be ok...just don't use them everyday...

Guest neo52450

ah.... he said he can only wear once every couple of months...... SO I'd think he would only be using lax's Once Every Couple Of Months....

thats is not even enought to worry about.

I've had to give myself double Fleet enemas for some simple in office procedures and a complete cleanout with phospho-soda for colonoscopies. Stuff sure works...but I don't know as I'd want it in my diaper! I actually enjoy pooping my diaper, but I'm not sure I'd like to deal with diarhhea such as some laxatives will cause. I'm OK with Fleet enemas and I actually prefer suppositories. Yes, you need to be careful to avoid becoming dependent but doing it now and then over a long time has not seemed to harm me - at least as much as I can tell.

What consistency of poop are you willing to deal with - watery and runny or just something to force you to push it out? Thing is, if you need to go poop and have a diaper on, its going to happen! You don't really need to force it out. How long can you hold on?

I've never tried castor oil, mineral oil, or ex-lax - someone want to jump in and describe the effects you get from each?

I've had to give myself double Fleet enemas for some simple in office procedures and a complete cleanout with phospho-soda for colonoscopies. Stuff sure works...but I don't know as I'd want it in my diaper! I actually enjoy pooping my diaper, but I'm not sure I'd like to deal with diarhhea such as some laxatives will cause. I'm OK with Fleet enemas and I actually prefer suppositories. Yes, you need to be careful to avoid becoming dependent but doing it now and then over a long time has not seemed to harm me - at least as much as I can tell.

What consistency of poop are you willing to deal with - watery and runny or just something to force you to push it out? Thing is, if you need to go poop and have a diaper on, its going to happen! You don't really need to force it out. How long can you hold on?

I've never tried castor oil, mineral oil, or ex-lax - someone want to jump in and describe the effects you get from each?

Looking for anything uncontrolable. Watery or solid, as long as it is a true accident.

Well if your looking for something that will hands down will make you fill your diaper in a matter of seconds and you can't stop it, you want a product called ENEMEEZ. Its a suppositories liquid that puts your bowels in a flush mode like nothing else I have ever tried. Glycerin plugs are ok but give you time to chicken out so to speak. Enemeez just work the second it goes in.

They are used mostly but handicap people to make their bowels move but on the rare occasion i will use one just for the fun of loosing control of my bowels. You can order them at sportaid.com I got mine for free from a friend...

I would not recommend anyone use this product or any others on a daily biases as you can become dependant on them and from what i hear that’s a rough life.

Cya rocky

Guest diamondback688

i personally dont need something like that, but i still might check it out...sounds kinda interesting...how is it a rough life being dependent on suppositories? all you have to do is give yourself a suppository daily...doesnt sound that hard to me...

Guest diamondback688

from what ive read on it, its just like a suppository...its a gel that comes in a tube with a stem on it, you stick the stem up your bum and squeeze the gel into your bum and throw the tube away...at least thats how i interpreted it...

• 1 year later...