LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

hypnosis CD

ok I suffer really bad with insomnia, so the other night at about 3am I decided enough was enough so I typed insomnia cd into Google and found a website (non fetish) that does a whole range of self help hypnosis. Now straight off I have to admit I'm pretty sceptical about most alternative remedies and stuff but I was desperate and decided I would try anything.

I didn't give a link because its a commercial site and I wasn't sure if it broke any forum rules posting it but if a mod could give me a yay or nay I will

Billy

I am not a moderator, but there are certainly all kinds of diaper products reviewed on this site. And plenty of links given. The major restriction is on advertising, especially dishonest practices such as "astroturfing", where there is an undisclosed relationship between you and the seller of the product you are discussing. if you want to advertise, the banner at the bottom of thae screen is available and the money supporting the site will be well-spent.

Www.warpmymind.com, for example, is a fetish site with some free files that may interest you.

I personally have some nonfetish hypnosis CDs from www.healthjourneys.com that my dr has recommended. I regularly crawl in bed, put on either belleruth Naperstack or Sudhir Jonathan Foust on the headphones, and never hear the middle or end of the CD because I was asleep.

Hypnosis seems to work for some, not for others...probably because most people are in the pattern they are in because it extracts a minimum psychic cost compared to easy alternatives, and the alternatives being suggested in hypnosis have their own psychic costs. Many people have a high psychic cost in fear or perceived embarrassment about wearing or using diapers, for example. Just visit www.depends.com or another "pure" incontinence forum to see the truth of this.

But there is a lot of scientific evidence that hypnosis IS beneficial to the psyche and the body even if it does not work in the sense of the hypnotized person acting on the suggestions...the state.of relaxed concentration can lower blood pressure reduce pain, and improve the immune system, and these are all good things.

Here, in Gt. Britain, I climb into bed about the same time every night, stick an earphone in my ear, listen to about 5 minutes of