LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

its just not fair... why all the vivid coloured clothes are made for children and women?

Chris24

I like these nice coloured t-shirts and pants and i'm lucky cause i can wear the biggest clothes from the teen section.... but what if someone isn't this thin but still wants to wear a nice t-shirt?

I have found a lot of 'interesting' clothes in various colors in the discount clothing places. Like teeshirts 3 for $10 type thing, usually in cheap strip malls or next to industrial centers etc. Places where they sell discounted bulk clothing, not the fashion malls or other more upscale or 'popular' shopping places.Places like the 9 cent store or "biglots" except they sell clothes, not food.

If you can find them, they might be worth checking. :thumbsup:

I have found a lot of 'interesting' clothes in various colors in the discount clothing places. Like teeshirts 3 for $10 type thing, usually in cheap strip malls or next to industrial centers etc. Places where they sell discounted bulk clothing, not the fashion malls or other more upscale or 'popular' shopping places.Places like the 9 cent store or "biglots" except they sell clothes, not food.

If you can find them, they might be worth checking. :thumbsup:

hehe i would check them but i live in Hungary. :D and they dont run shops here. here are my new shoes for spring time :D they are cheap but still look good. i like to be this thin xD