LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Itchy. Rash. ?

Is anyone out there having trouble getting rid of diaper rash. I itch like crazy sometimes in my diaper area! I don't wear diapers that often but it just won't go away. I've tried alot of things, cremes (anti fungal), sprays. Nothing works. Could use some advice. Thanks.

Desitin works.

If not, the doctor may have to write you a prescription.

Is anyone out there having trouble getting rid of diaper rash. I itch like crazy sometimes in my diaper area! I don't wear diapers that often but it just won't go away. I've tried alot of things, cremes (anti fungal), sprays. Nothing works. Could use some advice. Thanks.

How long have you gone without wearing a diaper during this time period?

Consider the possibility that you may be having a reaction to something in one of the diapers you wear (more likely if you use disposables, powders, cremes, etc.), even if you have only been wearing sparingly during this time. If you don't need to wear diapers, you may want to stop doing so completely until you solve this problem -- remove one variable from the equation.

It is hard not to wear them but with my situation it is a treat when I do. With that said I am currently using a lamasil spray, some days it seems to work other days it's just no good. A doctor's prescription thought it was jock itch and a allergic reaction to Tide detergent??? Of course I did not let her know about the diapers.

Thanks for the advice so far, hopefully it will clear up soon :)