LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From bad girl to baby girl ( for me and baby Amanda )

babygoth

"I don't know can't you look to see if anyone down spy toddler rooms and go from there ?" I ask lost as I cuddle into Anna a little the tip on my thumb coming to my mouth as I lightly suck on it

"Kenny just a nickname I don't know my real name I was alway call Kenny and so what I'm more boyish then girly " I say sadly then add "so can we set up my spy room then ?" I ask changing what we were talking about

"How about both because knowing me in new places I never been to before I'm going to get lost but then you won't have to carry me the whole time if you don't want to " I say thinking about it carefully

"How about both because knowing me in new places I never been to before I'm going to get lost but then you won't have to carry me the whole time if you don't want to " I say thinking about it carefully

"What am I wearing ?" I ask lost never worn shortalls before so I was lost but I then start looking around the car from the car seat "you know that baby thing you need to buy for when is it and am I going ?" I ask remembering the baby shower now that I was in the car seat

"There odd " I said thinking why would someone call them that and make them I then nod when Anna the other think I ask " just one more thing what are you going to tell people ?" I ask with a rise eyebrow

"I'm going to tell people. I adopted you and you are my little girl." Anna pulls into the parking lot of Babies R Us. She gets Kenny out of the car and carries her in. Amanda puts Kenny into the child seat and buckles her in. She pushes Kenny around the store looking for a gift. "If you see something you want. Let me know."

"But you didn't isn't like lying wrong for you and why can't you tell them my real age ?" I ask lost not mad since Anna been really nice to me but still lost I was still in deep when Anna spoke again "wait your buy me something I want what the catch ?" I ask as I look around while being push I see this blanket that look like paint was coved all over it with out thinking I try reaching out for

"Oh ok are you know going to adopted what ever that is ?" I ask. I nod slowly about the no catch not completely believing Anna as I take the blanket I hold it close it was so comfy and clean I close my eyes taking in the feeling and pop my thumb in my mouth happily "fank oo" I say behind my thumb without noticing still holding the blanket it tight