LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From bad girl to baby girl ( for me and baby Amanda )

babygoth

Two weeks I been waiting for this it thought as I saw the lady leave her house the house I was going to brake into. My name is Kenny I'm 16 years old a girl and very smart .over the last two years I been braking into houses since I'm so small it was easy for me most of the cops never look my way since I look like toddler. I wait half an hour before braking in the funny thing is I don't take money or stuff to sale I just take food, drink maybe something to wear my size or bigger also a shower see I'm not a bad person per say I been on the streets since I was 12 so u know how to what and who to take from any I got some food and saw this lady had some great things to drink so I start downing some beer never tried it before but it was nice but cause of how small and light I was it didn't take long before I was drunk and pass out on the floor my first ever mistake

I let out a scream as the cold water hit me "fuck stop it. It's like fucking ice water what you trying to do make my heart stop " I yell before looking up in shock to the owner of the house "shit" I mumble one for being found also making a mistake and two my head was killing me

Anna pops Kenny across the mouth. "There will be no cussing in my house. You are already in deep enough trouble without me adding cussing to your list of charges. So far you have breaking and entering, underage drinking, theft of said drink. Do you want to add drunk and disorderly to the charges. I have no problem putting you in the back of my car and driving you to the police station where I work."

"Ow that hurt " I whine before I listen to Anna that when I notice I can't move my arms my fear slowly grows on my face "please don't take me there I'm sorry I was only meant to take a little bit of food that all " my voice show my fear by how high it went and how shaky it was I was glad water was still running down my face so it couldn't show my tears as I sat in the tub

Anna reaches behind Kenny and removes the handcuffs. "Ok I will not take you to the police station, but stealing is wrong and so is breaking into my house." She sets down on the toilet. "You are the person who has been breaking into houses are you?" Anna nods. "Makes sense. No one would think you was behind it. Everyone would assume you was a child. Get out of those wet clothes before you catch a cold. I'll get you something dry to wear." She leaves the bathroom to get Kenny some clothes.

I rub my wrists while looking at Anna "I don't take from people who can make ends meats and I don't take a lot of food " I mumble while nodding my head as Anna talk "I'm not a grown up I'm only 16 so I guess people are kinda right " I comment about people assuming when Anna leaves I kinda stand there not sure if I should run or not as I pull lightly at my dirty and now wet top

Anna shakes her head. "I would have guessed 6 not 16." She leaves the room and comes back with a t shirt and a pair of Disney Princesses Pull ups. "You look about the same size as my cousin. So her underwear should fit you." Anna helps Kenny finish undressing. She dries Kenny off and helps her into the pull up and t shirt. The t shirt stopped just below Kenny's waist. Anna takes Kenny's hand and leads her to the living room. She gets a pail of water and a brush. "You peed on the floor. You can clean it up."

"Well I'm 16 not 6" I say frowning "but if I wear I'll look like a toddler " I whine then wiggle as Anna dries me off and dresses me I huff unhappily as Anna took my hand I take the brush and get to work "so what's your name then" I ask as I clean the floor

"I said you looked like you was 6, but the way you are acting makes you seem like younger than 6. Around 2 or 3." Anna sets on the couch. "You can call me mommy. Since you are going to be living with me. Your other option is going to jail. I'm sure the other inmates would love to see your Pull ups."

I mumble under my breath "wait isn't that a little much I just met you I didn't even call my own mother mummy or mum. Please don't do that do you have any idea what the inmates would do to me !" I says worry as I keep cleaning the floor

I felt Anna looking at me and pull the top down blushing lightly "fine I guess it has to better then being rape by women who have more hair on them then king Kong " I sigh not happy with my choices I then sit up right " I'm done now " I say a little mad

"It funny you think I meant grown women not teens who again have more hair then anything but then again I don't have any hair apart from on top of my head and my eyebrows " I say shrugging as I head to the room with Anna "can I change the colour since I'm staying here ?" I ask guessing I would get a no since I wouldn't be here long because really who wants a 16 year old who broke into there home

Anna nods. "I'll think about it." She walks to the door to leave the room to let Kenny get use to her surroundings. "Would you like a snack or are you too full from stealing my food when I wasn't here. If your hair was blonde and I was a bear. I would think you was Goldilocks." Anna chuckles as she walks out the door.

I sigh guessing I would be staying here longer then a day "no I'm fine and I only took a banana and a slice of left over pizza " I answer truthfully then mumble "thank god it black and your not" I just stand in the room for walking out "why do you want 16 year old punk who broke into your house to stay with you?" I finely ask Anna as I stood behind her

Anna nods. "Well if you get hungry. You know where the kitchen is." She smiles. "Well maybe we can dye it blonde." Anna stops walking. "Well you obviously need a place to live and well I have my reasons for wanting a child in the house. The biggest one is I can't have children and you look like one."

"I'm going to take that as a dig " I say then cove my head "no I don't want to be a air head " I say fake scared of that then frown " I'm sorry you can't and I will act like I didn't hear the last comment so what are the other reasons then ?" I ask at the end

"I didn't mean it as a dig. I was pointing out. You knew where the kitchen is at if you get hungry." Anna smiles. "I was joking about dying your hair blonde." She sighs. "The only reason is I live alone and no one to take care of and I can't get a dog because my boss said females aren't strong enough to handle a German Shepherd police dog."

"I knew about the hair I was acting " I say then frown even deeper "that dumb I saw lots of women with huge dogs handling them just fine and don't have a boyfriend or girl friend you don't seem that old to be undateable " I say then rub my neck a little "so now what ?" I ask

I nodded and turn on the news seeing there been any news about who was braking in to the houses none of the coppers could get who was doing it but I found it fun watching seeing the cops getting more piss off for not knowing "you are going to teat me my age right ?" I ask looking at Anna after finely turning away from the tv