LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From bad girl to baby girl ( for me and baby Amanda )

babygoth

"Cameron is having a lot of trouble growing up. She doesn't want to give up wearing diapers or being a toddler. She sleeps in a crib, eats in a highchair, rides in a toddler car seat and in a stroller when she goes out."

Anna smiles. "A grocery store is where you buy food to eat and a baby shower is a party where friends and family get together to give the expecting mommy things she will need for the new baby. Like diapers, wipes, clothes, and bibs. I don't mind you asking me questions. You aren't going to know if you don't ask."

"Why ?" Was all I ask about Anna niece then nod as I listen to her explain what I ask before I then look down once more "I got told before being kick if I ask to much it would lead to my death so I learn not to ask stuff and now that I think about it asking some stuff makes me seem really dumb " I say sadly while swinging my legs

Anna shrugs. "No one knows why Cameron is having a hard time giving up wearing diapers and being treated like a toddler, but her mom is hoping when the baby comes. Cameron will finally be ready to grow up and use the potty like the big girl she is suppose to be. I highly doubt it is going to work." She puts her arms around Kenny's shoulders. "I don't care I'd you ask me tons of questions. I would never kick you or punish you for asking me questions."

"Your sister needs to show her that she not going to be left out but I'm not sure I never had a brother or sister " I shrug then adds "may I ask you something then since you don't mine me asking you stuff "

I nod happy that I did something right "um the room I'm in can I change it please I don't mine it being a toddler room but I want to make it my own ..." I say looking away worry that I would get told off

"Isn't there another room I can stay in I don't want to change hers but I never had a room that was mine before and I kinda want to make it my own... Never mine that dumb forget I said anything " I said changing my mine as I look down

Anna nods. "Yes there is another bedroom. It is across from Cameron's bedroom. I was going to turn it into a sewing room, but I never got around to it." She picks Kenny up and carries her across the hall. Anna opens the door and turns on the light. It was slightly smaller than Cameron's bedroom. "What do you think?"

Anna looked puzzled. "Webby thing?" It hit her what Kenny was talking about. "You mean the Internet? Yes you can get ideas from the Internet." She took Kenny to her bedroom and sat down in her computer chair. Anna puts Kenny on her lap and starts the Internet. "Any idea where to start?"