LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From bad girl to baby girl ( for me and baby Amanda )

babygoth

Anna shakes her head. "No Cameron is your daughter. What I am saying is when she told you she was pregnant. It was a lie. She wasn't pregnant at that time. She became pregnant six weeks later. I guess it doesn't matter now, but she was getting paranoid about you finding out the truth. So she poked small holes in the tips of the condoms. So the next time the two of you had sex. You would get her pregnant, she didn't count on you not wanting to have sex again until after Cameron was born. So she had to do something to get you on the mood or her deception would be found out by you."

Mike sigh shook his head then place his head in her hands "I knew it was odd when she wouldn't let me go with her to the doctors till near the end so I wouldn't fine out " mike mumbles and closes the paint and grabs his jacket "I need to talk to her and pack two bags one for me and one for Cameron I glad the day my dad made me make your sister to sign a per nub so I get Cameron if she ever found cheating and also I don't need to make Cameron see her mouther also " mike says

Anna sighs. "I didn't mean to cause a rift between the two of you. I just thought it was time you knew the truth. Like I said earlier. The two of you are welcome to live here. Maybe you could show me how much you appreciate living here by putting a Cameron or Mike Jr inside of me." She rubs her stomach and winks at him.

"There was already one there " mike says shrugging then smirks "let's hope for a boy but what do we tell the girls by the way I would like Kenny as mine also she seem to have fight in her witch is good "mike says

"I don't care also but I'm kinda hoping for a boy so I'm not all alone with a house full of girls " mike jokes and laughs "I think she will be fine she see you as more of a mum then her real mum anyway " mike says

I had came up to ask for a drink and heard everything "if you two are making your own family does that mean I have to leave ?" I finely ask looking at Anna minely

Anna nods. "You are right about that. I have been more of a mother to Cameron than her real mom has. The only thing I haven't done for her is take her to school or be active in her class."

Anna kneels down and hugs Kenny. "No you don't have to leave. You are still my little girl and always will be. I could have other children, but you will always be my precious little girl and nothing is going to change that."

"Her own mom doesn't do that anyway Anna so your still the better mum" mike say truthfully

"Really ?" I ask unsure as I hug Anna by voice showed fear and how unsure I was because truthfully I wasn't Anna not by anything

Anna nods. "Yeah I know. Cameron has asked me to help out in her class, but I haven't because I was worried about stepping on my sister's toes."

"Yes really. I am and always will be your mommy and having Mike and Cameron will not change that. The only thing that will change is the amount of attention I show you. I am going to have to split it three ways instead of you getting all of it. If you feel I am showing you too little. Come and tell me and we can work on it together."

"I think it be wonderful if you help her in class " mike says smiling

I nod slowly ok with that then ask what I came up for "may I have a drink now please ?" Not wanting to talk about still being unsure and my fear

Anna laughs. "You are right about that. Cupcake does love to be rubbed. If the fence here was higher. I would bring Cupcake at home at night. She would jump the fence if she smelled or saw something out of place."

She nods. "Ok I'll get you some water." Anna goes to the kitchen and gets Kenny some water in a cup and puts a lid on it. "Here you go?"

"I know I never will forget that dog dragging me cross the park as a puppy " mike said laughing

"Thank you " I said and take the sippy cup and leave to go downstairs

"She some kid Anna " mike comments when Kenny left

Anna laughed. "That was a funny sight. You being drug across the park while she chased down the hotdog cart. It was even funnier when the guy with the cart started running when he realized that a dog was chasing after him and the cart. She isn't quite so bad now she has been trained. Cupcake loves her tennis ball and you can forget trying to get it from her when she isn't on duty."

She smiles. "Yes she is something."

Anna laughs. "We have not been back to that park since. I got the impression we was not welcome back to the park. If the guy had just stopped and gave Cupcake a wiener. She would have stopped chasing after him. She thought it was a game."

She shrugs. "I'm not sure. She doesn't remember. She was living on the streets. We met when she broke into my house to rob me. She got into my cabinet and started drinking. I came home to find her passes out on my floor laying in a pool of pee and throw up. I would say she is probably in her teens. Even though she is way under size and doesn't have the vocabulary of a teenage. She looks like a preschooler and talks like a toddler."

"A game for you not for us " mike pointed out with a laugh

Mike look shock as he listen to Anna "how could she brake into houses and how can she not know her age and live on the streets ? Didn't anyone do anything before you ?" He ask shock

"A game none the less?"

Anna shrugs. "I don't know. I guess her small size makes it possible and no one would think to look at her for the crime. She could be standing in the crowd near an adult and everyone would assume she was the adult's child. I guess when you live on the street. One day melts into another until you don't remember things like your birthday or how old you are."

"Again not for me and that poor guy " mike says

"That shit Anna and you know it we both do don't forget I help make children homes look like scary and you have brought kids in before all of them have known there birthday and how old they were only kids under three haven't " mike points out with a frown "by law now is she yours ?" He adds

Anna shrugs. "I'm just telling you what Kenny told me. She doesn't remember how old she is or when she was born. I checked the missing children's file at work. There is no children who match Kenny's appearance. The closest I found was a girl named Jenny McMasters. She went missing at age 4. The age progressed photo doesn't match Kenny, but the first names are close."

Anna nods. "Not officially yet. I still have to go to court and adopt her."

Mike sigh hearing that "her mum and dad must of had her at home and let her leave the house " mike mumble unhappily

"How long has she been living here Anna you also need to get it done soon " he added

"Yes and we know what kind they are " mike mumble

"You need to get it done tomorrow Anna if anything happens to Kenny you have no right over her and you can get into a lot of shit over this " mike said truthfully

"Yeah the kind who don't like government involvement in their lives. If a crime happens. They will not help us out to put the person or people in jail. We are called things like pigs and the arm of a corrupt government machine."

Anna nods. "I know Mike. I have an appointment Tuesday to talk to a judge about it."