LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From bad girl to baby girl ( for me and baby Amanda )

babygoth

Anna smiles. "You was deep in sleep. I'm guessed it was the best sleep you have had in a long time."

She nods. "Would you like something on your toast? I have butter, jams and jellies in the fridge and honey in the cabinet." While Kenny was deciding. Anna pours her a cup of milk and puts the lid on it.

"Yeah I don't sleep very well at night well at all to be truthfully " I mumble then just look at Anna lost "you can have stuff on toast not just green stuff ?" I ask lost then add " why does this have a lid on it ?" I point to the cup

Anna looks confused. "What green stuff? I don't have anything green to put on toast." She goes to the fridge and gets out grape jelly, apple jelly and strawberry jelly. "If you would like to taste them to see which one you would like. You can." Anna hands Kenny a small spoon. "The lid is so if you spill your milk. It will not make a mess or get your shirt wet."

"Yeah it grows on bread that what I use to eat before I broke into house because I got really sick " I said taking the spoon and tried them all "I like grape jelly then best it really yummy " I say then nod about the lid on the cup

Anna makes a face when she realized Kenny was talking about. "There is no moldy food in my house. If something starts to mold. I throw it in the trash." She takes the grape jelly jar and spreads it on Kenny's toast. Anna puts a bib that says Thank Heaven for Little Girls. She puts the toast in front of Kenny.

"Is that what it call people in my old home just call it green stuff when I got really sick they kick me out they said is because I was ready for the world I was 12 I kept eating that kinda stuff till I got sick again then I started braking into places " I say shrugging like oh well no biggy as I ate humming softly

Anna shakes her head. "That is abuse on so many different levels. One making you eat moldy food and kicking you out at age 12. Well you don't have to worry about either one again. I would never knowing feed you moldy food and I would never kick you out." She sets down at the table and eats her bacon and eggs.

"Abuse is when someone does to harm someone else. It can take many forms. There is physical abuse which leaves marks or bruises. Mental abuse is harming someone's mental image and there is emotional abuse. This is when someone has been beaten down so much by one person or group of people that they start to believe what they are told. The last two are harder to see that physical abuse, but they are just as destructive as as physical abuse is."

"I think your wrong then I don't think I was abuse " I say shaking my head I still didn't really get what it was but I don't think I was abuse anyway as I sat there in thought I start to wiggle since the diaper was yucky now and I wanted out of it

"I think you was abused, but probably don't think you was. Because you was in it day and night."

Anna notices Kenny wiggling in her seat. "Let's get you into a dry diaper. Before you get diaper rash." She gets a wet cloth to clean up Kenny's mouth and hands. Anna picks up Kenny and carries her up to her bedroom. She untapes the diaper and sets Kenny on the plastic potty. "Try and go poopy before I diaper you again."

I shrug at that thinking Anna wrong but don't say anything I do let out a small whine when she cleans my face and hands but don't put up a fight about being carried I do blush when Anna sets me on the potty I sit for a while doing nothing I knew I wouldn't till later on during the day and say so as I sit there

Anna nods. "That's ok. You tried." She stands Kenny up and takes a baby wipe and wipes Kenny's bottom. Anna takes her into her bedroom and lays her on her bed. She gets a new diaper out and puts it on Kenny. Anna sets Kenny up. "There you go a fresh diaper. You can play for a while. Then we have some errands to run." She leaves Kenny's bedroom to go wash the dishes.

Anna was taken aback by what Kenny said. "Use your imagination. There are all kind of toys in here. Just pick something and play with it. You could have a tea party with the stuffed animals and dolls. There is a toy tea set in the box in the closet."