LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From bad girl to baby girl ( for me and baby Amanda )

babygoth

I lay down on the couch holding my blanket close under my face waiting for Anna come back

"Good I'm just drawing were there plants to go and also I got glow in the dark stars to put up also so if the power ever goes out your little girl won't be scared " mike says still drawing on the wall

"Yeah I thought the aliens would be funny around the changing table since she got baby aliens cuddly toys. I'm glad your happy with me being your only brother even if it is just by law " mike says a little sad at the end

"I can try but they would have to be painted on then " mike say "yeah speaking of your sister it not going every well with us " mike adds sadly with a sigh as he draws

"I know this might sound a little improper, but the two of you could move in here. I already think of Cameron as my little girl and you as more than my brother. If my sister had not latched into you. I was going to. You was too handsome to let get away." Anna leaned over and kisses Mike on the lips.

Mike moves back after the kiss and smiles"I like you when we first meet Anna and fell in love with you before I found out your sister was carrying Cameron so I couldn't leave her but now I can and after I do I would like to take you out for a date but only after by law not your brother in law anymore thanks for offering a place for me and cam to stay "mike says always the gentleman he was rise to be then starts laughing softly "your sister told me when I first try to go out with you that you were gay I should of lean back then " he says

Anna smiles. "When she told you that. She wasn't pregnant with Cameron. She just used it to get you to stay with her. Cameron didn't get conceived until a couple of weeks later. Didn't it cross your mind that she should have been farther along with the pregnancy when you married her? I was going to spill the beans when the preacher asked if there was any reason why the two of you shouldn't be married, but I didn't think it mattered then. She was pregnant with Cameron. Just not as far along as you was made to believe." She smiles. "I would like that too." Anna laughs. "She tells all her boyfriends that. They seem to believe it because why else would a non gay female be a police officer with a German Shepherd as a partner."

"I do not under stand what you mean Anna are you trying to tell me Cameron is not mind ?" Mike ask lost then shakes his head with laugher and hug Anna when she agree to go out with her