LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From bad girl to baby girl ( for me and baby Amanda )

babygoth

Cameron looks up. "Daisy is my pink dragon that I sleep with at night and talk to when I am feeling sad. She is a good listener and she is fun to have around."

Anna smiles. "Let's get you ready to go. I think some time away from the house and doing something fun is just what you need right now." She helps Cameron get ready and then takes both of them by the hand and lead them downstairs. Anna grabs her purse on the way out and put both of them in the backseat. She drives to the mall and put a baby harness on both of them.

"Oh ok " I say understanding now who was daisy

I tug on the harness not happy about it and with my fears getting to me I really didn't want to be out of the house since it seem to easy to me for me to dump here but I walk with them not saying much by this time I change my mine about making a bear since to me and my fears hitting me in my face I would just have to give it back anyway so I just walk and not say anything

Anna noticed Kenny tugging at the harness. "This is to help me keep track of you. So we don't get lost from each other at the mall. Would you feel more secure if I put you in a stroller or let Cameron keep an eye on you?"

I shrug at Anna not caring thinking what the point of not losing me now if your going to kick me out this is were my older side show even if it was only in my head thinking to myself

I shrug again and just looking around my inna thoughts got the better of me so I just kept my hands in my pockets looking down I walk over to were the bears where looking at I knew I shouldn't look since it mean I would like one and want it but I shook my head fast and hard and look down once more

"I want to but there no point when your just going to take it away when you kick me out " I mumble and walk away to the other side when I knew no one could see me I left the shop I stood outside but still it was better then being in there

Anna hears her mumble something, but didn't hear what she said. She went off to check on Cameron. Anna looked around, but doesn't see Kenny. She goes into a panic and goes to the checkout to tell an associate. Anna sees Kenny standing outside the store. She ran out of the store and picks Kenny up. Anna hugs her tightly. "What are you doing out here? You had me scared. I thought someone had taken you."

Anna lets Kenny go. "You should have told me you needed some air. You had me worried." She kneels down in front of Kenny. "What is the matter? You have been distant since we got here. It was your idea to come here and now you don't want to be in the store. If you don't tell me what is wrong. I can't fix it. Does this have anything to do with your dream about me getting rid of you? If it does. What do I need to do to make you believe me that I would never get rid of you? Do I need to get a big tub of superglue and glue you to my hip?"

"I'm sorry I just felt like I couldn't breath and need to get out " I say sadly I then listen to everything else Anna says "why do you want a 16 year old when you can have a baby or Cameron you both are really close and if you and mike get together and have a baby you really won't need me so yeah my dream , hearing you guys talk , and how close you and cam are does make it hard to believe that you won't get rid of me I'm sorry I made you worry and your right it was my idea so let's just go back in." I say

"I want you because you are special. You might be 16 in real years, but you act like a small child. Yes Cameron and I are close. She is my niece and I am closet to a mother to her than my sister is who is Cameron's real mom. I could have a house full of children and you would always have a very special place in my heart." Anna smiles. "Would you like me to put it in writing that I would never get rid of you. Besides if I did. Who would play with Cameron? Cupcake can't. Because Cupcake gets overly excited and might hurt Cameron and not mean to." She follows Kenny back into the store.

"Putting it in writing would be helpful if I could read " I point out then shake my head "but I would like it better if you just held me while I pick out a teddy " I add and hold my arms up smiling a little so what Anna said did make me feel better so I might of needed to be told a few times she wouldn't get rid of me but could you blame me for feeling worry when I been though a lot of crap in my life so it made feel better

"You don't have to learn to read if you don't want to."

Anna picks up the brown bear. "Ok we have to get the bear stuffed." She carries Kenny to the stuffing machine. "Do you want to stuff your bear or let the lady do it for you?"

"Yes it is her job, but some girls and boys like to stuff it themselves." Anna hands the bear to the lady and she fills the bear up. The lady hands the bear to Kenny. Anna walks off with Kenny. "Do you want to get an outfit for your bear or do you want your bear to be bare?"