LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From bad girl to baby girl ( for me and baby Amanda )

babygoth

I take the bottle I watch baby drinks from them and they didn't seem to fine them hard so I tried drinking from it fining that I like it better then the cup with the lid I drink for a bit getting half away before saying "mummy my diapew yucky " I then go back to drinking

Anna nods. "Yes sweetie." She carries Kenny up to Cameron's room. Anna notice Cameron was awake. She changes Kenny first and then Cameron's. "I think the two of you should go play outside. It is too pretty of a day to stay inside."

Cameron looks at Kenny. 'You want to go run around outside?"

I was still drinking my bottle happily while getting change and being ask if I wanted to go outside I just shrug not really caring as long as I could have my bottle

"Me nu mine up tu oo" I said taking the finish bottle out and waddle to Anna to hand it to her before putting my thumb right back in my mouth I felt better when I was sucking on something since I didn't feel like talking

Cameron smiles. "I'll be it first. You run." She gives Kenny a head start and then chases her. Cameron could believe how quick Kenny was and how she can change direction to avoid being caught. She finally caught Kenny. "You are fast on your feet."

I waited then started running I tag Cameron really fast before I took off running "oo it" I yell as I run off fast I start going faster when Cameron catches up but I didn't see the rock so I trip and hit my face into the three I made a note in my head saying I hated threes now then start crying because it fucking hurt

Cameron stopped running around and ran towards Kenny. She didn't see any blood. Cameron didn't see Anna. So she ran to the house screaming for Anna."

Anna came out. "What is the problem?"

Cameron looks at Anna. "Kenny was running around and she tripped. Kenny hit her head on the tree. There is no blood and her head isn't spilt open."

Anna runs out the door and scoops up Kenny. "Are you hurt besides your head?"

Anna noticed how sleepy Kenny was. This wasn't good. It means she had a concussion. "Kenny, wake up. Open your eyes and looks at me." She looks at Cameron. "Go call 911 now and your mom. She is closer and can get here faster."

Cameron ran into the house to make the two calls. A short time later a car comes to a screeching halt and the front door go flying open. Mary came in with her doctor's bag. "What happened?"

Cameron looked at her mom. "We was playing tag and she was running away and she tripped. She hit her head on the tree."

Mary nods. "Kenny, how old are you? What is today?"

I was looking at Anna playing fingers trying to stay awake I saw another lady come over and ask me my age and what day it was I look at Anna to see if I should tell the truth

Mary looks at Anna when Kenny said she was 16 and didn't know the days of the week. Anna nods. "Well you seem to have a concussion. It doesn't seem to be serious, but I would like to admit you overnight to keep an eye on you. Just to make sure there is no underlying problem." Mary called and cancelled the ambulance.

"Overnight were and who keeping a eye on me ?" I ask lost looking at Anna scared then turn back to the other lady "who are you anyway ?" I add holding Anna hand tight

"Overnight were and who keeping a eye on me ?" I ask lost looking at Anna scared then turn back to the other lady "who are you anyway ?" I add holding Anna hand tight