LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Lila was slightly surprised. She rarely saw Max in a bad mood for no reason so she knew something was up. She fed Zack the rest of his meal and kissed his cheek before going to check on Max. "Max, sweetie? Are you okay?" She asked

"Why do you baby him?" Max asked in a fuss. He had tears in his eyes and just felt plain hurt.

Zack now back in Lauren's arms, Chris asked Zoey. "Do I get to do that with you, my angel?"

Lila was caught off guard by this. "Well.. Zack likes that kind of attention.. You don't.." She started to say.

Lauren hugged him as she kissed his head. 

Zoey rolled her eyes. "I like your cuddles and hugs, Daddy but can you please let Zack grow up?" She asked

Max left the room again feeling like he wasn't being heard or understood.

Zack smiled to his mommy.

"We don't do this. He want this honey and it makes him happy." Chris informed Zoey. "We love you too, but don't seem to need the level of attention your brother does, but we would be more than happy to have join in on the love fest. I would love having my baby girl back"

"Honey..." Lila followed after him. "Alright, Max. There is something that you're not telling me." She said as she stood in front of him. "Tell me.." She said

Lauren kissed his head and sighed. "Do you like Mama's attention? She does love to baby you." She said

"Daddy... I'll always be your baby girl but not in the way you treat Zack that's for sure." Zoey said as she hugged her father. 

"I want that kind of attention. I feel like I'm not that important anymore." Max said tearing up..

Zack smiled and nodded back. "Mama is really nice and loving."

Chris chuckled. "I'm perfectly happy with you as you are Zoey my little love. You are my baby girl, and I will always love you"

Lila felt a surge of emotion she hadn't felt since Max was little. "Sweetie.. I thought you don't like it though?" She asked

Lauren nodded. "She is. She loves you just as much as I do." She said and smiled.

Zoey sighed softly as she hugged her Daddy.

"I didn't for a time, but I find myself feeling lonely and needy. It hurts, but I decided to not say anything. But it hurts too much now. Now all I want is my mommy" Max said before sobbing once more.

Zack smiled and nuzzled into his mommy.

Chris kissed Zoey and said "I adore you princess."

Lila listened to him wholeheartedly and her heart hurt as well to see her baby so upset. "Oh baby boy.." She took him into her embrace as she hugged him tightly. "Shhh Mommy's right here, my darling.."

Lauren softly rubbed his back and kissed his head.

Zoey chuckled slightly as she looked up at her father. 

Lila lead him back to their bedroom as she held him on their bed. She snuggled up with him as she tried to comfort her baby boy. "My sweet little Max.. I'm sorry Mommy has been neglecting you." She cooed

Lauren smiled a little as she held him. 

"Probably hangout and annoy my brother. And spend some time with Ani too." Zoey said

Lila had a secret dresser in the closet full of baby stuff she recently bought for Tony and they were all new. She decided to use it on Max. Without saying much, she got Max into a diaper and a onesie and placed a pacifier in his mouth before resuming her cuddling with him.

Zoey rolled her eyes. "Like how you make Uncle Jack and Uncle Will cry?"

Lila saw how Max quickly adjusted to everything and knew this was what he wanted all along. She smiled a little as she nuzzled him back. "My baby boy.." She said and softly stroked his cheek. 

Zoey simply shrugged as she went off with Ani and Zack to hangout.

Tony looked over the sight before him. "He's my son" he sighed softly. He sat beside Lila and doted on Max for a moment. It was a way to reassure Max he was okay with it and still loved him.

Max's smile remained and nuzzled into his daddy with his head again.

Zack sat down with his sister and his head on her side.

Lila felt really happy to cuddle up with her husband and son. "This reminds me of when it was just the 3 of us.." She said as they held Max in the middle of them. "Mommy and Daddy love you so much, Max darling."

Zoey had fun playing with them and giggled. She soon had Anakin in her lap as she cuddled him.