LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Lila laughed as well as she hugged him tightly to her and gave him lots of kisses. "Oh my youngest little boy.." She cooed and nuzzled him. "Did you miss Mommy, Ani baby?"

Lauren held Zack close to her chest as she let him suckle his thumb in the end and sighed. "At least you look cute." She said and noticed Chris coming into the room. "Honey, do you think we baby Zack too much?" She asked.

Ani nodded back.

Max nuzzled into his mommy's other side.

"Maybe but it's okay he tends to like it and it keeps him out of trouble" Chris replied. "Just look at Tony. We did it to him and he came out perfectly fine."

"Me and papa did some training" Ani said back proudly.

"I missed you mommy" Max said softly.

"Zack took away the option. We only need one baby in the family at a time" Chris replied with a playful chuckle.

"Really, baby? That sounds really cool." Lila said and looked at Max. "Oh sweetie.. I thought you were too big to be missing your Mommy." She cooed 

Lauren chuckled back as she looked at Zack. "Well so far we don't baby him that much. He's not in diapers or pacis and all that stuff." 

Max just blushed saying "I'm sorry mommy, I don't mean to"

"No, but he gets all the attention of a little one." Chris replied. "I'm glad Zoey isn't too critical of him either"

"Awww baby.. You know I love it." Lila said as she kissed Max and smiled. 

Lauren nodded. "Yes, I suppose so. And I feel like if we introduced those things to him, he'd probably be quite interested. He acts quite little usually. Oh Zoey.. She can get annoyed sometimes but I know she loves him dearly."

Lila softly smiled at both her sons. "You two...I love you both so much."

Lauren chuckled a little. "I guess he's bound to discover it on his own. Look at him.." She said as she showed him Zack who was sucking on his thumb. "He's already acting like a toddler.

Max gave in first. "Me mommy" He suddenly just wanted all of his mommy's attention.

"He would enjoy it yes, but she's not you. "It's like Max being with you. You can make him smile, but do you get the same adoring eyes?" Chris stated.

"Oh.. Well that is quite a surprise. But a pleasant one." Lila said as she took Max into her lap and cuddled him. "What about you Ani baby?" She asked

"You make quite a good point there, my love. But Lila would totally baby him more than I do." Lauren chuckled.

"I would like it too" Anakin said softly not wanting to be a bother.

"Yeah the whole nine, that's one of the reasons why he's better with you. He would start expecting things that Lila gave or did for him"

"That's great!" Lila said happily as she looked at them. "So.... How do you boys want to be babied?" She decided to ask them this time and see what they would come up with cause they knew what she meant when she'd say 'baby'.

Lauren smiled. "Well if he liked it then I won't mind." She said 

Ani stayed quiet, but with a blush to his face Max rose his hand. He could say it, but he wanted it.

Chris smiled. "I think today is my day for breakfast any request my love?"

Max couldn't say it in from of his little brother and whispered into his mommy's ear "Could you baby me?"

"Okay" Chris said kissing Lauren and then Zack before leaving the room.

Zack sighed in his sleep.

"That is a dangerous choice of words there.." Lila said as she looked at them. "It's okay, boys. I know what you're trying to do. And you don't have to force yourself to make me happy." She said as she didn't realized they actually wanted to be babied.

"Hi sweetheart. Are you ready to get some breakfast?" Lauren asked