LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Anakin was already half asleep. He was clinging to his papa for the night.

Max yawned as he joined his mema. "Are you sure I won't be a bother for you mema. I could see Aunt Thea or Uncle Chris and mama have room" Zack was often with his mommy and daddy for the night, if not his sister.

Jason nodded. "I've bonded with the boy. He perfectly okay with me"

Max felt a sudden ping in his gut. "I do miss mommy, but she needs time with daddy" He said with a single tear.

Mary hummed to him softly as she snuggled up with him.

Zoey sighed as she went over to her brother and softly flicked his forehead. It was gentle cause she never wanted to hurt her brother no matter how much he annoyed her sometimes. "Silly, you'll end up doing it anyway.."

"Well, he is missing his Mommy but I'm hoping he'll be okay." Mary said. "One of them might cry in the middle of the night."

Zoey sighed softly as held him tightly and placed the blankets and covers over them. "You are such a big baby." She said but in a loving way. She kissed his forehead and rested her head against his as she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Jason thought for a moment. "Do we have something with Lila's scent?" It worked when they were babies"

Zack kissed his sister's cheek before nuzzling into her. He drifted off quickly.

Max woke up in a sudden moment. He looked around worriedly. He didn't see his mommy and got worried even more so. He buried himself into his Mema hoping to feel better.