LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Lila sighed softly as she started to wash Tony. "It's been a while since we took a bath together. I've missed this so much." She said as she looked at Tony.

Once Max had woken up, Mary made him some food. "Sweetheart, you shouldn't overwork yourself like that. It's really not good for you physically and mentally." She said

"It would okay as long as they wanted it. Just not out in public, or around the family. I won't want their cousins to make fun of them" Tony replied. "Could I get a baba after this?" Tony had be on formula for awhile. He didn't want to strain Lila's body as they aged.

"How about I take a break? The panels need a software recycle anyways" Max told his mema to reassure her.

"Wow. You're really okay with it huh?" Lila said as she rinsed them off. "Don't you want milky instead, honey? I mean my breasts get pretty full when you don't empty them.

Mary nodded. "That sounds like a good idea."

"I would love to, but I'm afraid it will hurt you after awhile" Tony drooled at the thought of suckling.

Max went to the couch and laid back. "Want to join in on watching a movie mema?"

"It hurts me when you don't nurse.." Lila said as she dried them off and got them dressed. "I don't think our children want to nurse anymore but my breasts still leak when they press up against my chest."

"Sure, sweetie." Mary said as she laid on the couch with him. "Where is your brother by the way?"

"Then let me help you" Tony replied as he waddled to her. 

"He's with papa" Max replied.

Without Skye around Jason watched over Ani and helped him in his training much like what Tony had been doing.