LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Max looked confused at his mommy. "That happens, Daddy is often with mema" He pointed out. "He's talking to her right now"

Tony was in his bedroom talking to his mother. "I miss you" He said in a sadden tone.

Lila softly placed her lips to Anakin's forehead. "Hmm I don't know Ani baby.. What do you feel like doing?" 

"Poor Ani.. Oh my, Max is certainly the little inventor. Oh Lila is going what I went through with Chris I think." Mary said

"That sounds nice. Zero could use the exercise. He's getting old." Lila said as she nuzzled Anakin.

"I'm afraid not much. I know you're her baby too but she can't fully see you as her baby like I do. You're also her husband. The kids will have to do it." Mary said

Lila got up as she stretched a little and went over to her sons. "Hi Zero baby." She cooed as she petted Zero and hugged him.

"It does help. But they gotta really show they need her like how you do it with me. What you do with me is what the kids need to do with her." Mary said

Zero happily panted as he looked at Lila. Max opened the door for his mommy and brother.

"Ani has his nightmare, but either boy is anything like me. They don't need my level of protection" Tony said blushing slightly